Chapter 15

"I have to go now" Jungkook said removing his lips from mine

We were doing the math assignment, but then something important came up and we had to attend to it.

"Coming over tomorrow?" I asked and he chuckled

"You have to clean the school tomorrow" he reminded

I made an annoying face and he lift my chin and placed a soft kiss on it.

"Don't worry, I'll help" he said and let go of my chin "But i really have to go now, so bye"

"Bye" I said running my hand through my hair. I have got to stop doing that.

"OPPA!" Kara yelled coming into my room "I just saw your boyfriend leaving the house"

I threw my pillow at her "Shut up you annoying brat"

"Jimin" I know that voice "Stop yelling at your sister and calling her a brat"

"But..Whatever" I said annoyingly and Kara stuck her tongue out at me.

"Oppa" she called quietly this time and I looked up at her

"What?"

"I'm sorry"

I was shocked for a brief moment and I let out out a "What?"

"Sorry for getting in you in so much trouble. It's all my fault" she said sobbing.

I grabbed by her arm and pulled her to me "Don't cry. It's kind of my fault too"

"So you do admit it's your fault?"

"Yeah it's my fault" I said and she stopped crying and an evil grin came on her face.

What the hell? She took out a recorder from her pocket and played it.

"I'm going to kill you" I said chasing after her. I though she was being sincere, but I was wrong.

"Hold it right there" my mom said as we entered the kitchen. She took the knives and sharp objects from the counter and placed them in the sink "continue"

I caught Kara by her hair and pulled it until she cried out.

"Let me go" she screamed

"Nope"

Next thing I knew, I was on the ground holding my manhood for dear life. That hurts.

"Serves you right" my mom said standing over me "Kara, let's go out for some ice cream. Jimin, we'll be back in a few hours"

I was too focused on the pain to even care. I closed my eyes as tears began to fall on my face. They might find it funny, but it really hurts. I think I might die. I managed to crawl up to my room and grabbed my phone, fiddling with the buttons. I'm calling for help.

"Jimin?" his voice sounded so sweet even though I'm dying of pain

"Hurry" I breathed out "come quickly"

I hung up because I needed him to know that this is urgent.

......

"So you're telling me that your little sister kicked you in your balls?" Jungkook said trying to hold his laughter after I woke up in the hospital and explained what happened to me.

"Yes, you prick. She did" I said rolling my eyes annoyed by him

"I'm sorry" he said and placed his hand on my manhood causing me to wince.

"It still hurts dipshit" I said swatting away his hand

He put it back and rubbed it.

"Stop" I said in my serious voice

"Oh come on" he said and started rubbing it again.

He moved his hand in a circular motion and I bit my lips. I didn't miss the smirk that was stitched on his perfect face.

He moved his hand in a faster motion and I closed my eyes allowing the pleasure to take over my body.

"Woah!" a very freaked out girl shrieked

Opening my eyes, I saw Chailee and Kara -the one from school- staring at us with wide eyes.

"Oh...a sorry you had to see that" I said nervously "But we're done now"

"Right" Kara said and came over to me "How are you feeling?"

"Better" I said smiling

I saw Chailee awkwardly standing at the door, so I called her over.

"Oh yeah..how are you?" she said and stayed far away from Jungkook as possible.

"I'll be back" Jungkook said and headed out

Chailee let out a sigh of relief "Thank God"

I chuckled and leaned my head against the pillow. It felt comfortable, so I fell asleep immediately. Thank God, because I cannot deal with Kara's annoying blabbering right now.

.......

"You're awake" my mom said smiling

"I guess" I said rubbing my head. I tried moving but I was stopped by the sudden pain between my legs. "Ouch"

"I'm sorry" Kara said "this time I mean it"

I glared at her "Sorry's not enough. Look what you did?"

"I can't exactly see" she scoffed

I rolled my eyes "Anyways, why are you two here? The last thing I need is someone making fun of this situation"

"We won't" my mom promised "Your friend came and left. He said to give this to you"

I took the paper from her and was about to open it, but I stopped.

"Do you mind?" I said

"Oh, you want us to leave?"

"Duh" I said and they got up and left.

I ran my fingers through my hair and opened the paper. It read:

I came back and saw that you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you, so I left a cupcake on the table beside you and a coke. Hope you like it..anyways, get well soon.

I fold the paper and placed it to my chest. This means a lot to me, I think I might frame it. I looked on the table and saw the cupcake on the table and took it up. I was about to eat it, but a note was attached.

I like you

I stared at the note and couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

**********

This book is almost coming to an ending. Just a few more chapters to go. Please vote and comment, they mean a lot to me.

Annyeong~