Chapter 22 (THE LAST)

After hearing Taehyung was looking for me, I immediately rushed out of the house. I shouted to my mom telling her that I was going out. She gave me the okay and she told me to be careful. I didn't own a car yet, so I ran as fast as I could to the busy town.

I searched all over for Tae, but couldn't find him. I ran my fingers in my hair in frustration and sighed. I wandered about in the streets until I spotted a familiar figure. Someone who I thought I wouldn't see again.

"Chailee" I called and ran towards her

She smiled and ran to meet me.

"I missed you so much" Chailee said and looked into my eyes.

"I miss you too, but what are you doing here?" I asked curiously

"Some of my family lives here and besides I'm not alone" she replied. I raised my eyebrow in confusion and she chuckled.

"What do you mean not alone?" I asked

She pointed her index finger to the right and I looked in that direction. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and I ran over to them, completely forgetting about Chailee.

"Jimin" Kara yelled and gained the attention of the others.

I hugged her and spun around several times. I missed them so much. Pretty much everyone in my class 2 years ago, were here and I was happy. I looked around and spotted Tae.

"Tae" I yelled and he quickly ran to me.

I expected him to poke my forehead, but he hugged me. I was shocked for a second, but I hugged back.

"I miss you" he said, still hugging me

I held onto him tighter "I miss you more"

He let go of me and I could see him smiling. Just then, Jungkook came over to us.

I held my head thinking he didn't want to see me, but he surprised me by calling my name.

"Jimin" he said shyly and scratched his head "H-how are you?"

I smiled and hugged him. Even if he didn't want the hug, I'm still gonna hug him. I miss him more than anyone else. He surprised me again by hugging back.

I sniffed his wonderful scent and he had to push me, so I could pull away.

I chuckled "i just really miss you"

His friends, Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon came over to us and I was about to walk away, but Jin hugged me. Yes, hugged me!

I was so shocked that I didn't even respond to him.

"I'm sorry" he apologized "Looking back at what happened to you and your family, I can't help but think it's my fault. My conscience wouldn't allow me to do anything in peace and the only way to get rid of that is if you forgive me"

I smiled "I already forgave you"

His eyes widened "what?"

"See, this person once told me that no matter what you've done, you just have to forgive. It may be hard, yes, but you have to look deep within and forgive. Forgetting is hard, but I'll move on from the past and just look ahead" I held out my hand for him to shake, but he hugged me. This time, however, I hugged him back.

Yoongi and Namjoon apologized too and said they've turned away from their evil deeds. thank God! Everyone seemed to be happy and I'm glad. This is just the way everyone should be.

Jungkook gently held my arm and said "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure"

He took me to somewhere quieter and and broke into tears. I was confused as to why he was crying, but I comforted him anyway.

"It's okay..cry if you need to" I cooed and he hugged me

I can never get tired of him wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry for looking so weak and stupid" he said and wiped his tears "I'm also sorry for causing you so much pain and not saving you when you needed it. I've been more than an unwiped asshole and I'm not sure if unwiped is even a word" he said and laughed.

"It's okay, really" I said and he smiled "I mean, I can't blame you for hating me. I'm horrible, but i hope you forgive me"

His eyes widened "Why would you ask for forgiveness when I was the one who caused you pain?"

"Because, I'm not perfect and I've screwed up so many times. I lied to you, even though I didn't really have any bad intentions, but still, I lied and caused pain to both you and Chailee. W-"

I was cut off because he kissed me. My heart beat sped up and the butterflies flew higher in my stomach. I slowly responded and snaked my arms around his neck. The kiss went on for a couple more seconds and we both pulled back for air.

I didn't know what to say, so I stared in his eyes and he did the same.

[Tae's POV]

I saw them leave together at the park, so I followed them. Not because I didn't fully trust Jungkook, but because I was curious. I did not expect them to kiss and stare so intently into each other's eyes. I couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow and jealousy inside my chest. Of course I love Jimin. I loved him ever since the day he first came into the class. I would follow him around everyday, but he didn't notice. He only had eyes for Jungkook, but if he's happy, I'm happy. I realized that a person isn't just going to return your love just because you love them. Love can't be forced and I'm not going to push myself onto Jimin. He loves Jungkook and I hope Jungkook would love him too. As for me, I love Jimin, but he would never love me.

**********

Okay, so that was the last chapter! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot to me really *cries* and i know you all hate me for not letting Tae end up with Jimin, but I hate me too so....

This is goodbye for this book....AHHH I'M SO EMOTIONAL!!!!!!

I'll read your stories and continue writing other stories.

BYE!! 

All the love