Four

"As long as I got my suit and tie" The Kelly-Jauregui family sang

The Lovely family were on their way to the airport to drop off Tori. They had been singing Justin Timberlake songs all the way to the airport. Of course Tori wanted to listen to her all time favorite song.

"I'ma leave all on the floor tonight baby got fixed up to the nines" Laura sang

"All pressed up in black and white and you dressed up in that dress I like" Lauren continued

"Love is swinging in the air tonight let me show you a few things" Tori finished

"Let me show you a few things" they sang together

They danced and sang and when they stopped a few cars looked at them like they were insane but they didn't care.

"Stop let me get a good look at it ooh so thick and I know why they call it a fatty" Laura a Lauren sang but Lauren pointed down to Tori's ass and Tori threw her head back and laughed

"And aww shit so sick got a hit and picked up a habit" Laura said but earned a look for her parents

"But that's alright cause your all mine aww go ahead and show them who you call daddy" Lauren sang over to Tori "I guess their just mad cause girl they wished they had it"

"Ooh my killer my thriller yeah you're a classic and your all mine tonight" Tori and Lauren sang to each other

Moments later Lauren pulled up to the Los Angeles airport and all three family members got out the car. Lauren helped Tori carry some of her bags and so did Laura. Tori instantly smiled once she heard people calling her name.

"Tori over here"

"Oh my gosh it's Lauren"

"Laura can I get a picture with her"

Tori looked at her family for an ok and they all rounded up for some pictures and autographs. Lauren and Laura took a couple more pictures with the screaming fans before heading inside the building.
Tori looked at the clock on her phone and sighed she only had five minutes to say goodbye to her family.

Lauren handed Tori the rest of her bags and hugged her tight.

"I'm going to miss you doll" Lauren softly said in Tori's ear. Tori rubbed Lauren's lower back and received a tug on her shirt she pulled away from Lauren and looked down at here little angel. She met Laura's height and hugged her also.

"Be good for momma ok Laura-Loren" Tori said in a strict voice

Laura nodded her head and kissed her mommy on the cheek and hugged her one last time. Tori stood up and looked Lauren in the eyes and she felt the need to cry. Lauren pulled Tori in a hug and Tori cried on her shoulder.

"Flight to New York leaves in two minutes" the announcer said which caused the couple to pull away. Lauren whipped Tori's tears and smiled at her.

"Go we will miss you dearly and we will try to FaceTime every single night until you come back ok" Lauren promised and Tori smiled and kissed Lauren then picked up Laura an kissed her on her cheek.

Lauren grabbed Laura from Tori and Tori began to walk away from her family with her bags in her hand. She looked back one last time and smiled at her family who waved at her. Tori handed the guy her plane ticket and looked down. She couldn't turn around again, she couldn't she tried so hard but she didn't so she just kept walking until she made it to her sit on the plane.

Meanwhile Laura didn't take her Tori's absences very well. She cried and yelled for her mommy but Lauren couldn't do anything about it.