Wedding (1)

2 days 6 hours 56 minutes and 60 seconds

Lauren sat on the countertop and stared down at the white package in front of her. Lauren had been staring at the white package ever since it arrived at the house. Lauren didn't dare to open it because she had already known what was coming if she did. If Lauren opened up this package her whole life would change, but after all it was all her fault.

The door had opened but Lauren just stayed there sitting on the countertop burning holes at the white package in front of her. Lauren had eyes on her when they all walked towards the red eyed girl. When they all looked down at Lauren's hands everybody's heart broke. Minus the little ones because they didn't know what was in Lauren's hands.

"I can't believe this is happening" Lauren mumbled and didn't even bother to wipe the tears that were falling from her pale face.

"Is mama going to be ok?" Laura looked up at Dinah but Dinah had sent the kids to go play up in Laura's room.

Ally, Dinah, and Normani walked towards Lauren who was now starting to open up the life ruiner. Lauren pulled out the divorce paper and the ring that was in a Baggie. Out of all three people one person had known about Tori filing for a divorce. And one person had helped Tori make the decision on filing for a divorce. But only was innocent.

"A-are you going to sign them Laur?" Ally stuttered

Lauren looked up at ally then looked right back down at the nice neat handwriting that was written on the white paper. A tear rolled down and it hit the paper. It was like a bullet hitting on innocent little paper but yet how could it be so innocent if it was putting your marriage to a end.

"I-I have to sign it it's what she wants right I hurt her I didn't mean to hurt her" Lauren balled out her eyes at this point.

"Oh Lauren" the group had said in unison and pulled Lauren in for a hug and they stayed like that for some time now.

"If I sign those papers my marriage is over right I caused all this right DAMMIT CAMILA I CANT DO THIS I NEED TO FIND TORI" Lauren yelled.

"Lauren calm down you aren't going to find Tori we can't find her anywhere trust me we tried" ally smirked to herself.

"Ally's right Lo you need to give her time she'll come around sometime just wait ok" Normani said but Dinah was being all quiet.

"Ok I'll wait maybe she'll come to the wedding" Lauren half smiled.

"Oh she'll be there" Dinah mumbled.

"What was that?" Lauren asked no hearing what Dinah had said.

"I said she might be who knows she did get invited and she may wants to see Laura" Dinah repeated.

Lauren nodded her head and jumped off the countertop. Lauren put the papers on the counter and looked at them one last time before walking away. Dinah, Ally and Normani all looked at each other knowing that one of them knows where Tori is, and one has been keeping in touch with her as well.

Someone's phone started ringing so they all checked their phones and only one of them being successful on the phone call.

"I'll be right back" someone faked smiled before speed walking off the the studio that was build inside the home.

"Why are you calling you know that if my phone wasn't on me one of them would've seen you calling me"

"Yeah I know but what are we supposed to wear I kinda forgot that invitation at home"