Five

Lauren was woken up by small tiny fingers knocking on her bedroom door, and a soft pair of arms wrapped around her torso. Lauren looked at the pair of arms and instantly panicked. She could've last night she remembered that after she got the girls settled she went straight to bed.

Lauren turned over and was met with bright big familiar hazel eyes. Lauren worried look turned into a surprised facial expression.

Lauren sat up and looked down at her wife. Lauren shook her head and rubbed at her eyes

Was she dreaming

Tori giggled and sat up and moved the hair that was hanging in front of Lauren face behind her ear. Lauren pulled Tori into a big hug and kissed her cheek.

"When did you get back and why so early" Lauren questioned and pulled away from the hug

"I got back last night silly" Tori smiled and pulled the duvet from off of her body.

There was another knock on the door and giggles coming from outside. Lauren told Tori to hide because the girls didn't know she was here. Lauren went to unlock the door and pulled it up and all four girls ran inside.

"Momma who were you talking to" Laura asked as she looked around the room but didn't find anyone

Lauren smirked and closed the door behind her. She walked over to the closet door and knocked on the door. The girls grew confused. Once Tori walked out the closet all four girls ran in her direction almost knocking her over.

"Mommy"

"Auntie Tori"

Tori bent down and hugged the group of girls.

"Mommy I missed you"Laura told Tori and pulled away from the hug

Tori looked into her daughters eyes and smiled. Man did she love those sparkling green pools.

Tori stood up and looked over at Lauren.

"Girls why don't you go downstairs and see what Emily cooked for breakfast ok I gotta talk to Lauren" Tori said and watched the girls leave and closed the door.

Tori sat down on the bed and Lauren followed. The couple sat on the bed for a few minutes. Lauren waited for Tori to say what she needed to say but nothing came out of her mouth. So Lauren waited a few more seconds before breaking the silence.

"So"

"Ok Laura has a surprise on the way so I'm just going to tell you it's a puppy Camila helped me picked her out" Tori trailed the last sentence.

"Camila helped you" Lauren asked

Tori nodded.

Tori knew of Camila and Lauren way back when. Camila and Lauren did date for three good years but they ended it when Lauren found Camila having sex with Shawn. Lauren was good friends with Tori at the beginning of Fifth Harmony, Tori had helped Lauren in so many ways she stayed with Lauren cuddled with Lauren checked up on Lauren at her worst time.

And Lauren was appreciative of Tori

Tori and Lauren started having feelings for each other when the girl group called it quiets. The girl group stayed until Lauren was 19 years old. Lauren thought it was the the perfect time to purpose to Tori a year later. Tori said yes and they had a big wedding with friends and family. The same year they got married they decided to have their little girl Laura.

"How did Camila help pick out the dog" Lauren questioned

"She was down in New York I think to tell someone of Shawn's Family about their engagement I don't know something along those lines" Tori shrugged and stood up from off the bed

Lauren didn't know how to feel about the news Tori just gave her, was she excited for them or upset she could've been upset because she has the perfect family. But what if Lauren married Camila would she have said yes or no. Back then Lauren wanted to marry Camila until she caught Camila having sex with Shawn

Tori noticed Lauren's change and mood and asked if she was ok but Lauren shook it off and said she was fine, Tori nodded her head and grabbed Lauren's hand and lead her downstairs.

Tori had let go of Lauren's hands when the reached the bottom of the steps because they doorbell had rung, and Laura didn't know that she had a surprise waiting at the door. Lauren went to distract the girls while Tori signed papers and get the puppy and her treats and clothes inside the house.

Lauren looked over at Tori and Tori nodded her head, signaling for Lauren to bring over the girls. Tori made sure to have the dog trained and it didn't take long for the dog to get were she needed to be.
Tori set the pink bag down and pulled out toys and clothes for the dog.

"What's that mommy" Laura ask and got closer to the bag. Tori let Laura unzip the bag and out comes a smiling jumpy dog.

Laura and the other girls squealed. The Pomerania licked Laura's face ran over to the girls.

"What do you wanna name her mija" Lauren asked her daughter.

"Mocha" Laura giggled.

Tori and Lauren both exchanged looks and simply nodded at their daughters name for the little Pomerania. The girls let the dog chase them around the large house neither dog or girls getting worn out by the giggles and darks.

Meanwhile Tori and Lauren put a doggie bowl in the kitchen and a few toys around the house for mocha. They put a doggie bed in the living room and one in their room and Laura's room along with a few other toys.

"I have these little cute outfits for her I think Laura will like them" Tori beamed with excitement

Lauren just laughed at her wife and playfully rolled her eyes. Tori grabbed a small box that seemed to be filled with a ton of stuff. Tori ripped open the box and pulled out different types of outfits

Pajamas, shirts, hats, and footies,

Lauren thought her wife was going crazy for a second right when she pulled out the footies for the dog. Lauren felt so bad for the dog, if she was seen with footies on she'd ride under a rock and never come back up.

"Footies Victoria are you kidding me" Lauren tried her best not to giggle and laugh.

"I saw them online and thought that they were the cuties little things ever don't you think Lauren" Tori asked and held up the footies for Lauren to get a better look.

Lauren just shook her head and walked out the room before she would be ask for questions about what she thought about the dogs outfits. Lauren walked into the living room where all of the kids were and mocha. Them seemed to be pretty busy.

Lauren went into the kitchen and made the kids a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with orange slices with a glass of apple juice. She called the kids in and mocha came running in as well. Lauren giggled and filled her bowl up with some dog food and filled the water bowl and let them eat in peace