Nine

"What are you doing here" Lauren said with pure anger in her voice

"I had got invite" Camila smirked

Lauren gave a death glare over to Camila but shook her head and stormed off to god knows where. Tori didn't hand Camila her keys because she didn't know she was staying

"Since you didn't fly with us I'm pretty sure you can pay for your own stuff an a room for a single person I do believe right?" Tori sassed and grabbed Laura's hand an walked over to the elevator door.

Tori an Laura had made it to their room and luckily Lauren was in the room laying on the bed.

"Mommy I can see the pretty blue ocean from here" Laura cheered

Tori bent down so that she was Laura's height and smiled at her.

"I know baby girl later on today you can get inside that pretty blue ocean and you know what?" Tori said an looked right inside Laura's eyes

"What mommy"

"That ocean also happens to match your eyes" Tori smiled

Laura looked over at Lauren then over at Tori. Laura knew that she had her momma's eyes an every time her eyes seemed to change from green to blue Lauren's did too

"So does momma have pretty blue eyes?" Laura questioned and walked off over towards Lauren.

Laura crawled up on the bed but Lauren had her eyes closed an Laura frowned. Tori sent Laura off to go search for her room so she could find out what's going on with Lauren.

Tori crawled on top of Lauren an looked down at her, she waited until Lauren opened her eyes but Lauren never opened them.

Tori moved Lauren's hair from around her neck an began to leave opened mouth kisses around her neck. Tori had felt hands around her waist, an from there she knew she had Lauren's attention.

"What's going on with you?" Tori tried to get straight to the point

Lauren had opened both of her eyes but her eyes were gray an filled with lust, Tori knew exactly what Lauren wanted so she tried to crawl off of her but Lauren flipped them over an pinned Tori's hands to the bed.

"Laura's in the other room Lauren we can't do this right now" Tori said an wiggled around for freedom

"Ok an it never stopped us before" Lauren smirked

"Lauren I'm serious" Tori said

"Fine" Lauren picked up Tori an walked inside the bathroom, she kicked it close with her foot an locked it.

Lauren walked closer to Tori an pulled her in for a heated kiss. Lauren sat Tori down on the sink counter top an pressed up against her front.

Lauren broke the kiss so that she could take off Tori's shirt, an Tori did the same with Lauren. When Tori looked in Lauren's eyes they were darker than normal.

"Take them off" Tori pleaded

Lauren waisted no time. She removed her pants an her boxers. Tori unbutton her shorts, an was only left in her bra an panties.

"We have to make this quick" Lauren whispered

Lauren took the material of Tori's underwear line an slowly started to pull them off her long tanned legs. Tori moved up on the edge so that it would be easier for both her an Lauren.

Lauren grabbed her member, but looked up at tori to make sure that she was ready. Once she received a ok look from Tori she stuck it in half way.

Tori tried to cover up her moan by bitting her lip but once Lauren stuck the rest it she had let out the moan she was holding in.