Nineteen

It's been three months, three months and still no sign of Tori. The days have been going by slow, time has been wasted on texting, calling you name it they have been doing it. Tori was like the light of everyone's day but since she's been gone everyone's day was gloomy.

You know the feeling that you've been missing something, like the best part of you, and you didn't even know that it was the best part of you until they went missing. That how most of the people were feeling.

Others blamed Lauren for the disappearance of Tori and others choose to ignore her until she came back. And when Lauren was being ignored and blamed she choose to smoke and drink every night.

And because of Lauren's odd behavior Dinah and Normani took Laura from Lauren until she could fix her behavior. And with Laura being only five years old they didn't want her thinking that drinking and smoking solved all the world problems.

As much as they wanted to help Lauren they saw no point because she herself put herself in the type of situation.

But there was only one person who knew where Tori was, and that person still hasn't said a word about where she is. All they've been saying is that she is doing fine and is safe.

But Laura wanted more answers, she wanted to know when her mother was coming back, or when she could see her.

Over the last three months, a change was made in a lot of people lives like, Dinah pulled Laura from her modeling and put her back in dance with her daughter and the twins. But Laura didn't like that idea because she always did what her and her mother agreed on.

The girl who even ruined Tori and Lauren's marriage showed up to Dinah and Normani's home talking about her wedding that shouldn't even be happening. Oh but the best part was when she showed them a picture of the baby. Yeah her and Lauren's baby. But she seemed to be happy about it.

Shawn doesn't know that it's Lauren's, actually he thinks it's he's only because Camila is letting him believe that. But what if the baby comes out with green emerald eyes and jet black hair. What would Camila say if the baby looks like Lauren herself.

Of course when Camila wanted to show off the baby picture, Dinah and Mani both knew it was time for Camila to exit their home. But Camila being Camila wanted to make sure that they were still on for her wedding which will be in two more months.

Truth is, the girls didn't hate Camila, they just didn't like the fact that she tried to ruin a good marriage by having sexual relations with Lauren. But they truly did miss Camila and the old times that they used to share and have with each other.

They miss the bows that Camila wore and most importantly when she would trip over the littlest things like this one time when she tripped over a rock. Who trips over a rock? Oh right Camila Cabello does.But enough about Camila and all the problems that she has caused.

Laura was sitting on Namoi's bed with her head down and her feet swinging. There was a knock on the door but Laura didn't even bother to see who it was.

"Hey princess lunch is downstairs" Mani had said to Laura but Laura didn't knowledge the dark skinned girl.

They have tried everything to get her out of the stage. They cooked her favorite foods, went to her favorite places did her favorite things but nothing, they all reminded her of her mother.

"I'm not hungry mani" Laura mumbled

"Come on baby girl you gotta eat please do it for your mommy ok" Normani had encouraged

Laura had looked up at Normani then looked right back down looking at her swinging legs.

"What are we eating?" Laura had asked