Fourteen

It was the day of Camila's bridal shower party and Lauren was freaking out. She hasn't seen or spoken to Camila since her birthday get away. And only a few people knowing about that night scared Lauren because what if someone told Tori or accidentally say it.

Tori noticed a change in Lauren's behavior but didn't wanna question it but since it wasn't going away she had to step up to the plate and ask.

"You ok you seen a little tense and nervous?" Tori asked and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck.

"Yeah I'm ok just scared that Camila won't like the gifts we got her she has become a little picky over the years" Lauren faked smiled.

"Since when has Camila been picky about gifts?" Tori asked as she walked into her shared bathroom with Lauren.

"Since the time we got her that awful gift for her birthday two years ago" Lauren shook her head a the memory

"Oh my gosh I promised she hated us for four months but got over it when she was told she could take it back" Tori laughed.

Laura came rushing inside the room all happy and smiley.

"Where is mommy?" Laura asked

"I'm in here honey bun" Tori called out.

"Baby girl why are you happy all the time?" Lauren asked

"Because I get pancakes that look like Disney characters all the time" Laura said and walked inside her parents closet

Lauren looked up and Tori and shook her head at her almost five year old daughter.

"I promise that girl isn't turning five she acts like you with all that sassy stuff" Lauren said

"I'm not sassy all the time and she gets it from your side of the family my family is just weird loving people" Tori shrugged

"Mommy can I wear your shoes today?" Laura asked and walked out with a pair of Tori's heels on.

Tori sighed and walked over towards Laura and picked her up.

"What happened to the outfit I picked out for you?"

"I didn't like it so I helped myself find a new outfit" Laura said and wiggled out from around Tori.

"Laura you know you don't match like at all right?"

Laura had on two pairs of Nike shoes purple shorts and a leather jacket.

"I think she looks fine the leather jacket suits it all" Lauren laughed.

"Laura please go change we are already running late so let's get moving" Tori motioned for Laura to go back into her room and put in the outfit that she had originally picked out for her.

Meanwhile Lauren was loading all of the gifts in the car and all she could think about was her and Camila having that heated encounter. It's not like she wanted to think about it, in fact she wanted to get rid of the thoughts and try to enjoy today with her close friends and family.

Lauren felt small hands wrap around her legs and bright green eyes staring at her.

"Mama I don't wanna go" Laura pouted

Lauren grabbed Laura's hand and helped her into the large car and put on her seatbelt once she was in her seat.

"Why don't you wanna go love?" Lauren asked

"Because I just don't wanna go" Laura said and unbuckled her seat belt.

"Baby girl you have to go mommy and I are going" Lauren smiled