Love knot chapter 4

ON the right is katy perry also known in my perspective as the only star to resemble Bridget.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To get my mind off of this stupid dance, I went to my sanctuary in the neighborhood.

The only place where I can unravel my secrets, feelings and share them throughout the art of poetry; the pond.

I know what you’re thinking, that I’m stupid and all, and that my real place should be with a guy in the bedroom.

But I just love the beautiful lilies gliding on the pin drop silence of the steady water.

The sunflowers growing so high as if they nod their heads with the wind telling them it's deepest secret.

Sometimes i think nature itself is poetry, it has no words to explain.

Every week I always come to the Anna Rose Pond.

It's just one tiny place stuffed into one big cozy warm home.

It's also only one block from here so my parents don't have to freak out.

Today I was going to write a poem about the wind, but then, just on top of my hammock was a metallic lavender letter. Me being curious (not as much as Bridget though) obviously  opened it.

And there in beautiful calligraphy  was written a poem, for me,

" Joy is a gift everyone loves,

You to me are the gift of joy,

Your as lovely as roses, chocolates, and doves

Your can deserve any boy,

Just always remember me as one of those guys,

Who will love you, and gaze into your smoky grey eyes"

- to Sophie

OMG! Who the heck wrote this to me. It's so beautiful.

I can't believe there is someone who actually likes me in this world!

HA, I'm such a loser. Not to be cocky, but why wouldn't someone like me?

I'm pretty good looking, I have an awesome friend, I'm smart, a comfortable type of dresser, and I got a pretty ok body.

Yeah I'm a great person, but who’s this guy who is apparently in love with me.

It's probably just a joke or something, or maybe not.

Anyways, it's gonna take a lot more than one little poem to prove this girl a guy loves or maybe even just likes her.

Oh lord this better be some heck of a guy.

Because inside my head,  when I don't even want to think about it, i'm praying that this guy is real.

Keeping  fingers crossed. <3