Love knot chapter 9

Sophie's POV

RING! Where the heck is my cell? RING RING!! Ugh! Where is it. "Hey big sis, Cammy wants to talk to you, and why do you have Mick as a contact?" There's Bridget stealing my phone again, it's a good thing she hasn't found my poems yet, especially my newest one in the pile.

" Oh and when are you going to get rid of those weird poems." THATS IT!!! " WHY WERE YOU GOING THROUGH MY BRA DRAWER'! I have Mick as a contact because I'm his friend, and the next time you touch ANY, and I mean ANY of my things, your future boyfriend Mick, will be mine!"

Like I'm gonna date him, but it's so fun to scare her. "No! You wouldn't!" she was so in shock and was breathing heavily. " I'm already going to ask him if I can see him tomorrow, NOW OUT!". Then she left and slammed my door. I recalled Cammy. " Hey Cam, sorry about that, Bridget picked up the phone, and she knows about the poems too!

She also looks like she tried on my bra because her chests could not have grown bigger than mine! Anyway, did Mick say anything suspicious to you?" I took a breath and waited for an answer. "Oh you can owe me later, but he told me he knows who this mystery loverboy is, isn't that great!" Oh my god! Oh my god, wait...

"YOU TOLD HIM I WAS LOOKING FOR A MYSTERY LOVERBOY! That's it Cammy, you and I are going to have a long tall on keeping secrets. But before we do that,TELL ME WHO THE GUY IS, umm I mean, please." I was so tense I couldn't breathe!

"Umm well Sophie, Mick said he would tell you tomorrow- at his house. He said you and him could study for the Science exam together and your mystery man will be there." Ok ok, cool, as long as I get to see my man. "Oh and one more thing, Tyler is inviting us to his dance after party." Cammy sounded gloomy,

" Umm yeah that sounds fun, what's wrong." I questioned. " The invitations are in lavender envelopes!  The same exact envelopes the poems are sent to you in!" "OMG! You mean me and..." I took a gulp "Tyyyellerr?" I almost fainted but then Cammy screamed.

"GO TOMORROW AND FIND OUT YOURSELF!" Well that was a boost. Then in a sweet motherly like way she said "Bye" I shut my crappy phone off and jumped on the bed like a 5 year old because this gal's got her self a date with destiny tomorrow! Man destiny better be cute.