Love knot chapter 8

• Dedicated to Marli i think ur reading this idk

Cammy's POV

Sophie's right, Mick has been acting kind of weird, every time I say Sophie he jumps a little and his face flushes with pink- hehe just like Sophie.

Man I wish we could just talk about this at her house. It would be so much better than secret phone calls in Mick's closet while he is in the bathroom.

 Man that guy pees fast! Anyway I should practice the lines.

“With thow love we share in our hearts, I plant a kiss on thow Romeo, oh Romeo, oh thee Romeo!" I said to myself practicing.

This is so stupid. Nobody and I mean NOBODY loves there girlfriend or boyfriend so much like this weird corny couple people do, not even Cupid himself!

Poetry can be so non realistic. I can't believe Sophie is in love with the thing!

The only reason I joined this class was because she was in it. SLAM. I just heard the door shut, its Mick. Here he comes right now

 " How do you guys pee so fast?" I questioned charmingly.

My blonde bangs swaying back and forth was a nice touch as well.

" Ha, we have a larger blatter. Remember in Health class--." he smirked.

"Oh no! Ugh, Mick let's just leave what we lean in health class, only in health class." I said.

Guys can be so immature sometimes.

“So what did Sophie say?" he asked.

That was out of the blue. 

Mick is definitely a suspect, why would he want to know what Sophie said- what Sophie said. Wait, how the heck does he know about me calling Sophie?

He was peeing simultaneously at the moment.

"Umm, I don't know what you’re talking about?" I said while looking around the room comfortably.

Again, I'm such a bad liar, but not as a bad as Sophie.

“Cam, I knew you were talking to her in my closet!" Mick said. If only he coud be stupid, which he wasn't .

"How do you know? Were you eavesdropping cause that is so--" and he cut me off once again.

Why does he keep doing that?

" No, I heard you fall over my pile of shoe boxes. Now come on, tell me." he said.

Man he has freaking good hearing.

“Ok ok, she was asking why I wasn't helping her clean her room. " I said covering up my lie.

 Hehe he didn't see that one coming.

“Umm, didn't you say you were going to help her with her closet or something?" he questioned me.

Man he has good memory too.

Oh crap cakes!

" Yeah, that's what I meant" I'm such an idiot.

" Cam, come on, you can trust me." He said it so smoothly and man those brown eyes get as warm as a bright fire just lit.

Why does this boy get the good stuff out of me, it's like he's a wizard.

"OK OK, Sophie is looking for a mystery guy who likes her and will take her to the dance, but she doesn't know who he is so she is finding out all these suspects and is confused; you might have any suggestions to who it might be?"

I took a huge breath. That was a mouth ful.

Sophie is gonna kill me, but it's worth a shot.

“Oh um, yes, I know somebody alright, tell Sophie to come to my house tomorrow to study for that science exam at 5:30pm sharp, her man will be there. Make sure she isn't late"  he smiled.

Yes!  Mystery solved. Me telling Mick some details about this guy will totally cover the part that we actually found him!

Sophie is so lucky I'm awesome. Mick and I practiced our lines and then the kissing scene. His lips were liked melted butter on toast, but other than that it was a peck on the cheek; nothing special at all.

Just then Tyler walks in gloomy and sighs. Mick and I break off our once touched lips.

“No no, you lovebirds continue." he said as if annoyed.

"What do you want Ty?" I questioned, I actually was annoyed

“Nothing, I was just giving invitations to my party that's going to be the night after the dance, and both of you guys are invited. Hope you come!" Tyler said.

No harm done in that.  

"Thanks, I'll come for sure and I'll force Sophie too." i said, and I was serious about that.

“Oh that would be great! Bye" he said. Me and Mick stared at the  the lavender enveloped invites and - wait lavender envelopes! OMG! Ugh why is this so confusing!

These are the exact same envelopes Sophie is getting from lover-boy. Only one question- who’s this guy?

Hopefully tomorrow Sophie will find out. Again I wrote on the same notepad, Suspect number two- Tyler. GROSS!