Love knot chapter 5

Once I walked all the way home from the pond, I straight up called Cammy.

"Hey Cammy, guess what." i asked.

"This better be good cuz I just left my pedicure 5 min early."she said

If you know Cammy at all well, leaving anything for more than 2 min early is a huge deal.

" Ok so I was at the pond and I found this like envelope on my hammock with the most romantic poem in it, and it's was to ME!"

I explained, and was ready to hear response!

" EEEEEP! No wayyy! What was it about?"

Eeep was definitely appropriate.

" It talked about how I'm a gift of joy to him and that I'm as lovely as chocolates, roses, and doves!" i listed with a satisfying smile on my face as well.

" OMG Sophie, he is the one, he could take you to the dance! But who the heck is he?" Cammy got a little too excited I think now.

" I have, no idea, but it has to be some guy from our school cuz I don't know anyone else really." I replied.

" And someone in our grade, keep look out Sophie, you don't want to lose this guy." She had a point.

" But Cams, what if this is just a joke or something, or I'm getting punked!" I could be true or I could be stupid.

"Sophie, just trust me, this person cares about you. Now all we have to do is find this guy." She said in a soothing tone.

"How the heck are we going to do that!"

Which i said in a quite un-soothing tone. I seriously don't get Cammy sometimes.

" I've got a plan, let the search BEGIN!" She said.

Cammy is such a weirdo, but I love her. Oh lord, please make Cammy have a good idea, I do not want to go to the dance alone. This better be good.