Love knot chapter 12

Cammy's POV

Man where's Sophie? Oh no, did the psycho gym teacher get her? Now I'm only with Mick, Tyler, and Jeremy. Oooo Jeremy. He's looking hot today, including his hair! it's like golden waves in the sea of his blue eyes.

So fierce, courageous, kind, yet quiet. He's always been the better twin than Mick. Jeremy is the perfect person you could ask a question to and he would've the answer to it right away. I haven't ever gotten to really know the true him. I also have no idea how the freak Tyler and him became best friends or almost- brothers.

Today, Tyler is going to help me with my arrow shooting. Jeremy is gonna help Sophie; lucky lucky girl. Man she's got the man I want. Ugh oh well, Tyler isn't that bad either, and he and Jeremy are pros in archery so I think that's s plus. OMG! There's Sophie, wwwith makeup? What in gods name?

" Son of a Beatrice..." mumbled Tyler. "Wow, I didn't know she had such shiny smooth legs?" Mick joked.

" We don't know a lot of things she has Mick." replied Tyler jokingly.

Even Jeremy was staring, but ofcourse didnt talk. Ugh, why do guys have to be so obnoxious. She better have a real good explanation for this one. But she looks drop dead gorgeous. Ha, what do ya know, a little eyeliner and lipgloss can really change a person.

 Maybe I should put more bows in my hair or makeup on my face. Sophie came walking towards me.

"Hey, sorry I was late, I just wanted o try some makeup on."

Well that's quite honest, but there must be something behind this.

"Soph, I've known you for too long, what's the catch?" i said. I was so darn good at this guilt and lying stuff, I should win an award.

"Ok, so I wanted to see if guys would notice me and all, they never noticed me on the inside, so now I'm gonna try the outside, and I actually think it's working. All the guys seem to be staring." she explained.

She is such a drama queen! "Oh I know, you just want to look prettier than me and all the rest of the girls." I was so angry

. "No, no" she spoke, but I continued.

"I try to help you, but your just like all the other girls Sophie Mishael Taylor, obnoxious, disloyal, beautiful. I may not be the hottest person in the world, but at least I passed a subject, which YOU  have failed. That subject is called FRIENDSHIP."

She walked away heart broken, and wiped off her eyeliner smudging from her eyes. Who needs her? I spoke to myself. She looks fine by herself, she'll just have to find this mystery loverboy alone! I don't why, but I have a terrible guilty feeling already.

Sophie and I have never really fought before, until now. I'll talk to her after school, but right now I have to focus on gym class and passing. Eww, why am I stuck doing archery with Tyler? Ugh, I hate my life. And at the moment, my best friend forever as well. Not so much for forever anymore.