Love knot chapter 6

Cammy's POV

 I'm so happy for Sophie, but this guy better be some heck of a guy. Hopefully not some pycho gangster that secretly knits, stays with his grandma and writes poetry.

That would be weird... BUT AWESOME!.

Also, if he breaks my bffl's heart, then he just got one step closer to death.

Enough with the randomness, right now I'm in math class and Jeremy Thompson is sitting right in front of me! EEEP! He is such a hottie.

Weirdly, I really don't know anything about him, other than him having good looks.

He talks and all ofcourse, not some retard or something, but he only talks to some people like Tyler, his brother Mick, and sometimes Sophie and I.

But other than that, he is like totally secluded.

Ewww Tyler is staring at me again. That boy needs to get a life.

 One day I asked him if he could have a super power, what would it be and guess what he said; X-ray vision!

He wants to see what goes through us girl's clothes! Creeper.

 Other than his admiration for the women body, he is a pretty cute guy. Especially, for his intense green eyes. Ooh those eyes are sexy.  Mine are just plain old brown.

 Speaking of people who admire woman, where the heck is Mick!

He's my Math buddy and is Jeremy's fraternal twin.

Jeremy has teal eyes, while Mick has brown like me, but they are both good looking.

They also have different noses, ips and stuff, not much look a likes.

Sometimes Mick can be weird, but once you get to know him, he's alright in the head.

 ”What is the square root of 169 Ms. Cameron Jones?" said Mr. jenkins.

Uggh. How many times do I have to tell that lunatic teacher that I hate to be called by my full name!

Mr. Jenkins is a pain in the a**.

“Pss, hey, sorry I'm late, oh and the answer is thirteen by the way" Mick whispered with a sympathy grin.

Thank god he's here.

"Umm, the square root is thirteen, and Mr. J, would ya mind calling me Cammy!" I replied.

" I beg your pardon, Cameron is such a beautiful name it has one, two, three syllab-- "

While Mr. Jenkins was blabbing to himself i mouthed a "Thank you" to Mick.

The he got settled down and sat right next to me, his usal spot.  "Sooo,  why were you so late." I questioned.

" No reason just had to pick up some books to improve my writing, nothing else. " He said nervously.

"Yeah right  Mick! I saw you scratching your nose, you always do that when lying,  seriously what's wrong?" I asked.

“Nothing Cammy, here come on we need to finish our math homework so we can practice the Romeo and Juliet scene at my house for poetry club." he asked, changing the subject smoothly, as if this never happened. 

Weird, but i played along.

" Oh shoot, I promised I would help Sophie with her umm....  closet, sorry Mick."

I'm such a bad lier, but Sophie wanted to talk about suspects today, I didn't want to ditch her.

“Oh come on, we have to do the scene or else Mrs. Garcia is going to make us fail, and you see Sophie all the time, Come on please!"  He made such a cute persuasive puppy dog face. 

Ugh I hate when he's right and cute "But--" And then he cut me off.

" No butts, now come on let's finish" He said as if he was my father. (never gonna happen)

Mick can be a butt sometimes, but he is still right

. "Okay." I sighed.

I quickly dropped his pencil on purpose.

While he was leaning on the ground i quickly scribbled "Mick" on my note pad of suspects.

So far Mick is at the top. Sophie won't be that mad at me tonight, for sure, because I caught suspect number one, red handed.