Chapter six

The dance show went great both CC and Ashley got to see my solo which alot of dancera loved. I never concidered myself a good dancer and neither did some others. Some do, to me alot do, but half of the schools dance team thinks I can't oh well I'm the one got the solo not them. When I was dont dancing I got my things and met CC and Ashley at the door.

"You were awesome." CC said smiling.

"Thanks."

"Yea why didn't you ever tell me you could dance like that." Ashley said.

"You were gone Ashley." I said. I looked at him. He looked down then I hugged him. Then I heard.

"PUUUURRRRDDDAAAAYYYYYY" I turned around the same time as my brother.

"Who called me?" Ashley said.

"No that was my friend meg." She walked up to me and hugged me. "So you saw the show?"

"Yes and it was fabulous. I know noone uses that word anymore but I don't give a fuck. Everyone can fuck off."

"Fuckitdey fuck fuck." I said. I was now about to leave the building. I told meg that i was moving to Cali with Ashley but I would keep in touch. Her eyes watered as I said goodbye. I hugged her and told her I would see her again amd made our special purdy promise.

Two years later

Once I turned 18 CC publicly annoucned that we were together I was finishing packing on the bus.

"Is that all your going to take?" My brother asked. While CC helped with my bags.

"Yes, I think I'm good."

"I hope you don't get hime sick after being gine for three months."

"I'll be fine it'll be an adventure. Hey, mabey meg can come along." He looked at me and nodded. I texted meg to pack her things because we she was going on tour with us. Then CC came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hello dere."

"What?" He asked.

"Its like hello there."

"Oh." He said and tilted me to one side and said.

"Race yout o the bus!!" I fell over and screamed.

"No fair." I chased after himof cousre he beat me with that head start. I eventually got on the bus. Jinxx handed me a monster and i sat on CC lap and drank it happily as we set for a life on tour.

And that my friends is how you love a Purdy life.