Introduction >;D

Ai~

I was skipping home from school, Yes i did say Skipping. Anyway.

As i was skipping rain had started as i started singing the Power rangers dino thunder theme song, dont judge.

"There's a Light in the distance, see them coming closer, With the force of ages of centuries gone by, Protectors of the right defenders sworn to fight... Dino Rangers roar! Power R- meww! SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! I WAS SINGING!2 I screamed.

"Power rangers S-mew!-fucking cunt face cat." I gave in searching for the noise.

I turned th corner into the alley "Oh if you go into the alley todaii your sure to get raped by mee" I Sang when my eyes landed on a plastic box sitting eye level with the floor connected to a ladder.

"One sec, Bitches."I said as i let go of my Itachi Uchiha bag and reached up for the box, i slowly opened it to find a rotting rat in it. "EWWW! FUCKING BITCH CUNT MOTHER FUCKER?! WHO PUTS A FUCKING RAT IN A BOX?!?!" I Screamed, throwing the box away.

I then heard the Cat again, Turning my head i saw yet another box, but this was card board and something moved inside it.

I walked over slowly-After picking up le bag.

I peaked over and looked in to see 10 kittens. "AWW YOUR FUCKING CUTE mUDDAH FUCKAHS AINT CHAAA?!" I shouted. picking up th box, i emptied the kittens into my bag. "You guys are soooo Coming home with meh." i told the, i swear i saw them nod.

I closed the bag over and walked home listening to Balamory as i speed walked home,

I walked into my House, or as some may call it, You see my parents died a few years ago and i happened to get their money and their house, Possions etc.

As i walked in i ripped of my uniform-Literally- as i walked into the kitchen in my underwear i began making a sandwhich yet again singing

my favorite song-Power rangers dino thunder theme song.

I put my hair up and sat on a stool when i heard a meow then a few hisses. i walked up to the front door and opened my bag.

"Fuck. sorry forgot you guys" i said tipping my bag upside down resulting in th cats falling out, along with a few jotters.

I picked them all up and walked back to the kitchen.

I sat them on the table while going to the fridge and picking out some turkey ham while collecting a plate and a bow, i set the pieces of ham on the plate and poured milk into the bowl. i walked back over to the table laying down the bowl and plate as the kittens scarfed down the food.

I sat and at my Sandwich in silence. "FUCKING JASHIN. WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?!" I Shouted resulting in them jumping up and on stupid silver kitty fell in the bowl. then the black on with the orange and black face started meowing and jumping in the milk.

"Fucking retarded cat?" a few cats nodded.

I then looked at the cats closely. "HOLY KAMI OF FUCKING IRISH. YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE THEH AKATSUKI!" I shouted while running over to the other side of th table, rubbing my face against the black and white one. "Zetsuuuu♥ I WUV CHUUU!" I said, continuing to rub the poor kitten in my face.

Then i looked over the other kittens. "OH MEH FUCKING GAWD! ITACHIIIII~!" I said grabbing the poor Uchiha kitten.

"I love your owner for dying your fur. Wait. No i don't, that's Animal cruelty. BITCH! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO KITTENS!" I said, fake crying. then i smiled again grabbing them all and running up the stairs to my bedroom hopping up the stairs. i held two in my mouth, 4 in my bra, two of them where in the straps, and i had celotaped 4 to my stomach.

i did a cartwheel on the landing, then ran across the long stair way into my room i slammed th door shut behind me and flung the kittens on the bed, the ones that were in my bra had a nose bleed, oh well. Hopping on stomach first but i quickly changed so i was on my back as i heard strange meows. I looked down realizing i had forgotten the kittens that where taped to me. "ER MER GERSH. I'M SORRY! AI IS A GOOD GIRL!;3" I slowly un-taped the little kitties and fastly ripped them off, thinking it'd hurt less. By the Hisses i guessed it didnt but oh well.

"Shut up, Pair of pussies." i said.

Right! I am Ai. Ai Kyou. I'm your Owner and i ish gonna name ya;D" I grinned.

"Right, You, are gonna be. Itachi, kisame, Pein, Konan, Hidan, Tobi, Kakazu, Didara, Hidan, Sasori." i said Naming them aftr their look-a-likes.

Most of them had tensed at their names while Theh Tobi kitten had started jumping around meowing shit.

Then all of a sudden they started staring at me. "Fucking Perverts." i muttered while going to get changed. i stuck on a tank top and my akatsuki cloud pajama(sp?) bottoms. i sat on the bed, hugging my Madara plush.

I saw the tobi, pein and konan kitties' bodys tensed at me. I Frowned. Weird fucking cats.