Chapter One: Akatsuki's Point of View

Akatsuki.

Pein~

We sat and waited patiently for the girl to finally remember that we were in the bag,

'Tobi' started getting bored and started screaming at deidara saying to look at him as he jumped around looking at her drawing pad that had appeared open.

I Glanced over, my eyes widening slightly at th drawings.

It had me&Konan holding hands sitting in a field with snow covering the space. the colours faded out as where the drawing ended.

leBluuushh~

It also had Deidara strangling 'Tobi' with his.. Feet?:L

Then Zetsu with a foot hanging out his mouth, with Hidan in chibi form sweating with a scared face as kakuzu was counting money behind him with words saying hehehe around him.

Under that it had itachi pushing his brothers hand back with the word 'Crack' surrounding the hand. with the words, quote 'You lack.. Hatred.'

Next was Sasori working on a puppet with his head turned to deidara as the words 'KATSU' Spreat around as it looked like.. paint splatters around the word.

Last in the corner was Kisame pulling down his bottom lip showing his teeth.

everyone had gathered around to look at the drawings, Some gasping, probably at how good the drawing was.

"Eh sasori, hows this art eh? un" he said while standing next to where he was with the explosion.

"Hn. Nice to know you accept true art." Sasori replied.

"Whaa~? Oh. NOOO ART IS AN EXPLOSION! UN!"

"Oh but deidara, it has got an explosion.. of colour. on Paper. See true art." Sasori said smugly.

"Oh shut up, Danna." he grumbled.

Suddenly we heard her footsteps approaching.

"Fuck, sorry forgot about you guys." she said lifting up the bag, flipping the bag open, while turning the bag upside down, causing all the contents of her bag to fall on the floor, including us.

She picked us put and took us into the kitchen and sat us on the table. while going to the fridge and getting something and putting it on a plate, going back into the fridge she pulled out a liquid and poured it into a bowl.

once down she placed them on the table as everyone scurried over to the food and drink i walked over and started drinking then took a piece of meat. Suddenly sh started to scream "FUCKING JASHIN! WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET??!! Causing everyone to jump, Hidan hadfallen in the milk. while 'Tobi' had jumped around in the milk saying "Tobis a good boy! Look at tobi! Tobi is in the milk.!" Tobi' said.

"Fucking retarded cat?" A few of us Nodded

She then started looking at us closely when suddenly she started shouting "HOLY KAMI OF THE FUCKING IRISH. YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE THEH AKATSUKI!"She shouted while getting up and running over to our sid of the table, picked up zetsu and started rubbing her face against Him . "Zetsuuuu♥ I WUV CHUUU!" she said, continuing to rub her face against Zetsu. He started hissing for her to let him donw, the black side swearing.

Then she looked overus again. "OH MEH FUCKING GAWD! ITACHIIIII~!"She said grabbing up the uchiha and hugging him

"I love your owner for dying your fur. Wait. No i don't, that's Animal cruelty. BITCH! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO KITTENS!"She said then started to cry but quickly perked up again, she grabbed us and began running up the stairs to a room she had celotaped me, konan, zetsu and itachi to her stomach hopping up the stairs.sh held Kisame and Deidara in her mouth, sasori, kakuzu, hidan and tobi in hr bra, kisame and tobi in her straps.

She did a cartwheel on the landing, then ran across the long stair way into a room she then slammed the door shut behind her and flung us on the bed,Hidan, Tobi and Kisame were having nose bleeds while sasori was blushing. she then hopped into the air and landed on her stomach causing me, konan, zetsu and itachi to screech at her to get up she quickly changed over onto her back. Us breathing in air almost greedily. she looked down, probaby only just remembering we were there "ER MER GERSH. I'M SORRY! AI IS A GOOD GIRL!;3"She shouted while un-taping us slowly until she suddenly ripped the celotap off of us, konan, itachi and zetsu had ,mad a screech noise while i grunted.

"shut up, pussies."

"Right! I am Ai. Ai Kyou. I'm your Owner and i ish gonna name ya;D" she grinned

"Right, You, are gonna be. Itachi, kisame, Pein, Konan, Hidan, Tobi, Kakazu, Didara, Hidan, Sasori."She named us.

We tensed at our names while 'Tobi' had started jumping around saying that Tobi likes th name Tobi! does Deidara senpai like his?!"

Then we ended up loooking at her as we finally took in her appearance. "Fucking Perverts." she muttered while leaving through a door. she shortly came back with her PJ's on. i Tensed as i noticed the Akatsuki cloud. she walked over and sat on the bed, Hugging a doll that had a very similar appearance to Madara.

Me, Konan and 'Tobi' Visably tensed.

She frowned.