Chapter Two: Caught in the washing line

Ai~

I sighed.

"Well. imma go to sleep;D" i said, jumping up and turning on my lamp then walked over to turn of the light.

I yawned, pulling the covers over my body and closing my eyes trying to relax.

I soon felt little spots of pressure and little warm spots over my body as i opened my eyes and saw that they had crawled onto my arms..

Other than of coarse Hidan that lay between my breasts.

Pedophile i thought. as i soon found myself in darkness.

~~~~~

I softly opened my eyes, but soon regretted it as the sun was shining right in my eyes causing slight pain.

I then heard a little band that sounded from the hall. I stood up, slowly and quietly, picking up my pillow and getting my knif. i slowly stood, edging to the door.

I Looked down the hall seeing nothing, i tensed as a saw something move. I screamed and threw the knife.

I opened my eyes to see the hidan cat form, Its eyes wide as the knife was lodged into the wall right bside it.

I then saw a liquid flowing on the floor... The cat.. had pissed itself.

I just stared at it with a blank face.

Stare.

Stare.

Stare.

"BITCH! Now i have to clean that up" i shouted, walking down the hall, down the stairs and into the kitchen, i picked up the mop and buckt and poured water into it, mixing it with some soap,

I picked the clean appliances up and walked back up stairs where i saw that the group of kittens had circled the kitten.

It looked like they were.. laughing.. all all but three: Itachi, Pein and sasori.

but it looked like they were Smirking.. which also didnt make any sense on how their mouths even went that shape?

I skipped over, the soupy water swishing, causing it to splash over the kittens, in rturn they hissd.. so i did the only thing i could thing of.

I hissed back.

They shut up with WTF faces on them, i just smiled and started moping up the cat piss.

Then suddenly i had the urge to kick something. "Fuck." i said under my breath.

I rushed down stairs and out into the garden. it was pouring.

Ohwell. i walked over to the shed in my garden and picked up a big block of steal that had foot marks in it.

I kicked it. then the urge went away. I lifted the block of steel with little diffacutly and locked the shed, I then looked out into the rain at the mud puddles I began spinning, juming and hopping around in the puddles as i practically drowned my body in mud,

I stopped momentarily forgetting about the cats, as i turned slowly i was greeted with 10 pairs of eyes staring at me as if i was some kind of ass disease[1]

I smirked slowly standing up,

I walked over to the door slowly etching closer and closer to the kittens. Completely oblivious to my plans until I went to grab one they finally realised what i was going to do they ran away but Tobi had ran out into a puddle and started splashing around in the mud. I giggled as i ran into my house searching for the kittens "Oh come out you little fuckers!Your going for a shower!!" i screamed out, Giggling like a Maniac i started singing Shut me up by Mindless self Indulgence.

"The base, the rock, the mic, the treble i like my coffee black just like my metal" i sang as i found Kisame and Deidara.

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble i like my coffee black just like my metal." I sang again getting louder as i picked up Itachi.

"I cant wait for you to knock me up. In a minute-minute!" I picked up Sasori, konan and zetsu.

"In a fucking minute, I cant wait for you to knock me up In a minute, minute. In a fucking minute." Picking up Pein.

"I cant wait for you to shut me up and make me Hip like badass." i picked up Hidan.

"I can't wait for you to shut me up shut it up I can't wait for you to shut me up and make me hip like badass,

I can't wait for you to shut me up, shut it up. the bass, the rock the mic, the treble I like my coffee black just like my metal" Picking up the last kitten, kakuzu and rushing out as i only just realized the sounds of the hissing and i suddenly felt the pain from the scratches and bite i had i ran out into the garden looking for top making sure that none of the kittens wound get hit by him i threw the kittens in the air then did a dive under where they'd all land. and lay down giggling as i felt all the little bodies fall on me but then i only realized that i only felt 8 little weights on me i looked around hoping to find what kitten was gone. i heard a meow and looked up to see Hidan tangled in the washing line. I just laughed at him and walked back inside with the drenched kitties.

They followed me into the bathroom as i poured some water in, obviously not enough for them to drown incase they can swim and i got a cup and filled it with the warm water before pouring it over them as the dirt came off their bodies.

I had kept doing that till the water was clean then i sat down a towel and laid the cats on it wrapping them up in the towl before drying them off with the hair dryer.

Once they were nice and dry i put them in my room and I walked back into the Bathroom and stripped. "Having a shower." i shouted out, peeling off my wet, muddy clothes and jumped into the water and washed my self.

I quickly dried and walked out in a towel.

A few cats had turned around but others stared. waiting until of coarse the kitties that were alrady looking away had turned the others around. I raised an eye brow but got changed anyway.

[1]- I was with my friend in school and we were pretending to be ninjas.. this is true. and when a teacher saw us we had started rolling around the floor and hopping around then the teacher asked what were doing.. with a face that seemed almost worried.. probably for our sanity and my friend had said that thy were joking around and he needed a a toilet pass and i had mumbled if he had an ass disease then w started laughing.. Ya.