Think About It

Author's Note: Sorry it has taken so long to update! I have all of my exams right now and it's the Christmas rush at work. I can't wait for things to calm down so I can update more often. Hope you all enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie's POV:

Tommy was smirking at me. I tried rolling back, but my wheelchair was already backed up against the wall. I held Hunter against my chest and he threw his chubby little arms and legs out.

"Let me see Hunter," Tommy said. He held his hands out for him.

"No," I snapped. Tommy was never going to touch my baby again.

"Julie, don't be difficult."

"Leave me alone."

Tommy reached into my arms and I turned my body away from Tommy. Hunter started to cry and I realized I was holding on him too tight. Tommy kept clawing at my arms for Hunter. He grabbed my arm and ripped him free.

I opened up my mouth to scream, but Tommy placed a finger on my lips. I didn't make a noise, but I couldn't control myself from shaking.

"Screaming will get you nowhere," he told me. "Only I know where Jimmy is and you don't want him getting arrested, do you?"

Hunter made a cry and Tommy looked down at him. He bounced Hunter in his arm and mumbled to him until he stopped crying. I had never seen Tommy with Hunter, but he treated him with the same sensitivity that Jimmy had.

"Please, Tommy." I kept my voice low. As much as I want to see Tommy arrested, I know that he will bring Jimmy down with him.

"I'll be nice to you," he said. "I know I shouldn't because of all of what's happened lately. If anything I should punish you. But I'm going to treat you because it was wrong of me to stab you."

"Is that an apology?" I asked.

"Not quite. But I'll let you keep Hunter. We're going to have plenty of boys anyways, so an extra set of hands will be helpful."

I was afraid to say anything. The tears were burning the back of my eyes and nose. Every breath caused my body to shudder. If I tried to speak I would burst into tears and Kenny would come running in. I couldn't risk having somebody knowing that Tommy was here.

"Can you walk?" Tommy asked me.

I shook my head. Tommy let out a deep breath and set Hunter down in his crib. It was a relief to see him no longer touching Hunter.

Tommy came back over to me. He slipped his arm under my legs and I started to push him away. He wrapped his other arm around my back. He lifted me up out of the wheelchair and walked away with me in his arms. I struggled against his grip and he curled me tighter into his chest. His teeth were grit together and he groaned with every step. He walked in with a cane and I remember the loud noise before Jimmy found me. He must have shot Tommy. He placed me back down onto the bed.

He was leaning over me. I wanted to reach out and grab the nurse's button, but Tommy would tell the cops where Jimmy was if I didn't do what he wanted. He reached for the zipper of my sweater, and I swatted his hand away.

"Julie, be a good girl," he said. "I want to see how you're healing."

"The doctor says it's fine," I told him. I was gripping the zipper with both of my hands.

"I want to see for myself."

He ripped my hands off of the sweater. He unzipped it and I squeezed my eyes shut. He pulled down the thin tank top I had underneath. I hadn't worn a bra since I came to the hospital because it irritated my wound. I usually wore large sweaters to cover it, but now I was cursing myself out.

"Doesn't look too bad," he said. "Normally when I do that to girls they die."

"Please," I croaked.

"Don't be shy, Jules. I've already seen this all before."

He let go of my tank top and I pulled back up over my chest. My fingers fumbled with the zipper as I tried to cover myself back up. Tommy grabbed the waist of my sweatpants and tried to pull them down. He held me down with one hand while he ripped off my pants.

My leg burned as he grazed his finger along the wound. I felt a warm tear run down my cheek.

This had to be dream. There was no possible way that Tommy just walked into the hospital and was allowed to start doing this to me. They wanted to keep me safe and all they are doing is keeping me away from Jimmy.

"Doesn't look too bad," Tommy said. "We'll be walking out of here soon."

When Tommy was finished with touching my leg, I pulled my sweatpants back up. I grabbed one of the sheets and threw it over myself. I wanted to roll onto my side, so that I didn't have to look at him, but I needed to watch him. I needed to make sure that he doesn't go back over to Hunter's crib.

"I can't stay for long, Jules," he said. "Jimmy thinks I just went out to buy food."

"Let me see him," I sobbed. "Let me see Jimmy before you take me."

"I'm not going to do that. I'm not an idiot."

"I just want to say goodbye," I lied. "I promise that I'll go with you after."

Tommy leaned down and smashed his lips against mine. I tried to push him away, but he put his hand down next to my head and kissed me even harder. My hands were pressed against his chest and I was pushing as hard as I could, but he didn't even budge. He bit down on my lip and I yelped out in pain.

"Learn to behave, Jules," he told me. His warm breath tickled my face. "Or I'll have to punish you like I punished Carrie."

Tommy left the room without saying anything else. I wanted to go pick up Hunter, but I couldn't find the strength to stand and my wheelchair was on the other side of the room. That's why Tommy carried me over, despite the pain he was in. He wanted me to be stuck in bed after he left. He knew I would have no other choice but to think about Carrie's punishments and how he would punish me.

I cried until I heard Kenny come into my room.