Chapter 2

I ducked through the crowd aiming for the exit, yes, werewolves can see in the dark, but it also takes them a while to adjust to it.

"Get her right now!" the Beta roared through the darkness as I jumped over a log along the ground. Swiftly, running through the caves I hadn't realized how far I had been into the place.

I hope that Alpha will be here hopefully I will be able to deprive this pack of their Alpha also. My reputation around the wolf county was various, shadow, was mostly what I was called.

Apparently if you wear all black and they can only see your eyes your called a shadow. I rolled my eyes at the logic most people have these days can't even come up with a decent name.

"We're going to be a legacy for killing you," one barked at me. As I made a keen turn to the left exiting the cave I was met with an army,hunters.

I looked around and saw I was almost surrounded. "Congratulations you have surrounded me," I announced as the wolves were on one side and the hunters on the other.

The wolves were looking at me like expecting me to attack,but I had another thing up my sleeve that the wolves weren't expecting. I put my hand into my pocket grabbing a small bag.

All of the soldiers around me were ready for everything they were hoping. I crouched down grabbing some grass and tossed it in the air to see where the wind was going.

The grass flowed into the air towards the wolves, perfect, opening my bag they all watched me warily observing my motions.

All at once I threw my bag into the air allowing the silver dust to catch into the wind and head towards the wolves. The wolves had caught the dust straight at them all of them except the Beta who had just come onto the scene.

All the wolves where coughing and choking as they inhaled the dust into their lungs probably burning. Their faces  were turning red from the coughing and the silver on their face. Red eyes we soon showing as it had gotten every inch of them.

The hunters were looking at me astonished at  what I had done as no hunter knew about silver dust I had spent a whole month to be able to make silver dust  into just my small bag.

Fear showed in some of the hunter's eyes as they stared at me. It was clear that was also a werewolf they were just having thoughts that I was something else. "How did you touch silver it should of burned y-you," one of them forced out.

I took once step towards the hunters and half of them backed up while the other ones just smirked at me. Once had took out a silver arrow and aimed it at me. Their was a glint in his eyes showing that wasn't the attack.

Out of no where I was tackled being pinned towards the ground. I turned my head to be faced with the Beta of the pack who had seemed angry. "So you think you can kill me," I asked grimly. "I am dominant in the situation I will kill you instantly," he growled.

"Everyone says you'rea shadow, but all I see is a coward," he growls.

"The shadows betray you because they work for me," I said grimly with a smirk. He stared down at me confused, but soon he realized what was going on , this is why they called me the shadow.

I had quickly moved from the position and knocked him to the side. He got up and looked at me as I successfully round kicked him in the face causing him to fall towards the ground.

I grabbed a smoke bomb from the ground and threw five around in a circle allowing me to escape. I gripped onto a tree and climbed my way up into one of my speakers I had installed.

The speakers surrounded around the area we were in it would give an allusion that I was everywhere, I could be everywhere but why not sit back and watch them go crazy.

"Do you have a mate," I asked to the speaker that was towards his right. He tensed up and replied no which was a lie because he bared a mark from his mate. "I know you lying wouldn't it be great if I had her here in my arms suffocating her," I asked.

His growled echoed throughout the forest causing me pleasure to know I had brought out some of his wolf. I switched the speakers in the trees to show I was not to his left, "I know where she is thinking she is all safe that her mate will return to her but little does she know she won't return to her mate."

The Beta ran towards the left full of anger,"show yourself," he growled angrily. "That wouldn't be any fun I would rather put your mate on so you can hear her last words," I smirked my with what I had said.

His eyes roamed the area with his eyes a bright red searching the trees. I hopped down swiftly and walked towards him. "Would you like a fair fight or do you need an advantage to have a chance against me" I offered.

His eyes glowed a lava red like he wanted to kill me with his looks. "If I were you I would warn your pack about me because when I'm done with you your pack is next, then your beautiful mate of yours."

His eyes turned back to green and he had run off towards his pack.

Idiot

Another Alpha to add to my kill spree I think I was onto number eight now, well now it will be nine.

I walked towards the hunters and all but one had left which must of been the leader. He had his arrow ready to shoot which withers seconds he had. To my surprise it was a double arrow he had been trained to shoot two at a time.

I caught one of the arrows while the other one skimmed my shoulders causing a piece of my skin to come of. He smirked at what he had accomplished which wasn't much since he had teared up my suit.

I ran into the forest chasing after the Beta which the hunter had followed. I was a little out of breathe the silver had affect me a little bit not because of my wolf part but because it was still dust that had fell into my lungs.

Running through the forest as my breathing increased heavily, crunching of wood from behind me pushed me harder.

Numbness suffused my body as I turned my head. "People like you are the reason I enjoyed killing," he yelled, then laughing half heartily. I could of killed him already,but there was no fun in that. I gripped my hand on my silver knife rolling my body to the right, pressing him against a tree. Soon I heard breathing passing by, but as soon as it appeared it had disappeared.

Thrusting my knife into the Hunter's chest he coughed up blood and stared at me, gurgling his blood trying to find air. His eyes widened as life left his body. I crouched down near his face and placed a red rose on his chest Never forget

Question of the day

Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

If we evolve from monkeys then why do we still have monkeys?

Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?

Get ready for the next chapter ;)