Chapter 3

I  left the hunter along the ground looking around to find the trail where the Beta had gone.

I started walking towards the north following the males scent which had lead to a new change of environments. The border.

Took me a while to know when and where a border was to a pack. I started jogging this pack didn't look small most packs were very  minor compared to the Midnight pack I had killed off a few months ago.

Walking down the trail I saw a glimpse of movement from the edge of my eyes. Border control seemed pretty bad if they couldn't even hide for a few minutes.

I knew that this was I believe the "Worse" pack around. Maybe I should settle down here and claim this pack after I kill the Alpha. Chuckling at my nonsense I instantly brought my arm around in a swift motion sensing one of the guards attack me.

My hand wrapping around his neck, I propelled him towards the ground. "Crap," a voice from aside had mumbled.

I brought my knee to the guards neck and my foot resting on the dry dirt. "Show yourself or the boy dies with a silver knife instead of wolfbane," I stated.

Bristles is what I heard in the tree as a few cracks were heading my way. I used my hearing to notify my that two out of three of the wolves had arrows and one was about to pull the trigger.

Right when I heard the string pull I brought my arm out and snapped it a few inches from my face.  I growled lowly as I searched the tree's to see the one who had aimed at me was bewildered by my actions.

"What's a woman rogue like you doing out here," the guard by the tree asked. I stayed quiet to gain some anticipation.

I added more pressure to the male beneath me causing him to be short of breath as he started wheezing. "Nothing actually just to kill off one more pack," I said cockily.

Three growls emitted around me as the boy below me had loss conscious. I stood up and brought out my daggers and tossed them evenly at the air troops. Nailing each on in the leg they fell to the ground groaning.

"This is what I get for trying to train the younger ones," he mumbled as stared down at the three teenagers I had injured.

He looked at me and smirked,"the wonderful shadow, been meaning to meet you I'm the third in command," he said with a gleam in his eye.

"You should hold your head up high girl, cause there are people that would love to see you fall," he said with a wink.

"Why aren't you afraid," I stated looking at him waiting to kill him in a few.

"I don't know you don't scare me if you wanted to kill me why haven't you. Almighty Shadow," he smiled.

Not very often are people nice to a shadow something must be up. I turned my gaze around to examine the area,clear.

I brought my gaze back to the man in front of me. "Your right I like a good chase," I said with a smirk even though he could not see it. "I'm heading to your pack to kill everyone heard its the top," I stated.

"You're right that's why I'm not worried about my death while I stall you my beta is preparing an army for you," he informed me.

"I can kill them easily you know," I stated.

"Obviously you haven't heard about us enough," he responded walking towards me.

"We have also kill many packs too many actually twice as much as you. We have a population of three thousand as warriors who are willing to risk their lives to kill you." he exclaimed.

"Sorry to disappoint you," I replied bitterly on how easily he thought it would be.

"Well my Alpha is not worried till you can try to kill probably half before he send the other thousands after you," he said with a itch on his nose.

I instantly drew out my silver dagger and tossed it right next to his heart causing him to collaspe to the ground.

I ran towards the pack house to see as the third in command had claim about five thousand lined up. I took at ten smoke bomb and threw them into the crowd then starting my movement.

I brought out my short short with silver and instantly started my killing. Whenever I had started killing everything was in like slow motion as I diced every warrior in my path.

They were more skilled than all packs I had gone against certainly better than those guards.

I had killed atleast a thousand in the past thirty minutes, it was like they were desending troops in layers to get me tired slowly.

Finally after killing five thousand my wolf stopped taking control needing a small break I guess which hardly happened, actually never happened before why now when we were almost done.

Out of no where a large blow was given to my whole body causing me to fly a couple of yards. I hit the ground like a ton of bricks.

I quickly got up only to be kneed into my stomach causing my to roll along the ground. I groaned getting up no one had every inflincted pain onto me with having a weapon and this was the first worse than being stabbed.

My wolf shouldn't be taking a break this long she has gone longer than this before. I looked up to see a man with blue cold eyes glaring down at me. He bent down to grab me but I instantly grabbed my knife and threw it at his shoulder.

I got up on my legs and ran to the closest tree by the time I got half way up he had grabbed my ankle and tossed me towards a tree.

I fell to the ground catching my breathe. I grabbed my silver dust and made a bitch move and put half of it on me. The man looked at me with a smirk at success in thinking he had killed me.

"Suicide is the easy way out," he said bitterly losing his evil smirk the going to grab me. I tensed up and started running toward the boundaries.

My wolf needs to wake up or I'm going to die. I had alreadly killed about 2/20 of his pack I think. As I went to make a turn the sound of a gun was evident as I twisted my body to be found with just as many wolves with gun shooting wildly at me.

Learn something new every day I will keep a tab on this pack once I heal.

I was sadly shot in the leg,but that didn't stop me. The Alpha had showed up once again in my attempt to leave the land and he had grabbed my neck. I soon realized the shots weren't wolf bane or silver it was some other poison my wolf hasn't heard of to prevent it yet.

As in my wolf had finally kicked in I could sense my eyes glowing purple as his face had had a shine of purple then it disappeared. The male infront of me dropped me then looked down at me in disgust.

He went into his pockets and stared into my eyes once again to a murderous look, finally found a worthy match painful death is what I will get.

He had grabbed my arms and wrapped silver cuffs around my wrist and grabbed me by my neck walking towards his pack house. His pack member must of saw as they looked at him with greatness and started clapping in the success for capturing me I guess. For now.....

Question of the day

If you died with braces on would they take them off?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?