Chapter 11

He tensed up against my lips then quickly brought his hands to my hip pulling me onto his lap.

I pulled back staring into his eyes deeply frowning. "Your emotions are bottled up, I can finally see them," I stated.

"I told you about myself. Now can you tell me about yourself," he asked.

I frowned inwardly, "theirs nothing to tell everyone knows my history," I stated.

"I also realized that you have emotions bottled up too. This confusion and sadness on your face isn't the type of emotion I want to look at," he stated.

"I killed my pack, there's nothing to it," I stated automatically putting on a blank face.

"You put on a blank face,yet you say it was nothing," he stated glaring into my eyes.

"Why did you kill your pack," he asked sternly. "Why do you keep killing other pack," he asked.

I glared at his face, "still interrogating me," I stated bitterly dropping my hands from his neck.

"I have a right to know," he snapped back. "What makes you think that you do!" I bit back.

I gave you my story. Why can't I have yours?" he asked.

"I enjoyed it, just like how your pack dominate other packs. It brings power to you that no one can take away. People fear who I am. Fear I will attack. And fear they won't survive." I stated looking at him straight in the eye.

He frowned and disconnected our eye contact. "I kill to  protect my pack not for fun exactly. Yes, it bring power, but that power is what keeps us safe from getting attacked. That's why rouges don't even bother to attack my pack. Were basically a death wish." he stated bring his eyes back to mine.

"This liquid your beta gave me is going to wear off by tomorrow. I'm not going to be as nice as I am now," I stated slumping my shoulders.

"I want to enjoy touching you," he stated looking my with blank eyes. "And you don't," I asked confused.

He shook his head, "I want to hold you right now," he said bringing his hand back to my waist.

I nodded my head giving him permission to. He brought his face to the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. He picked me up and started walking out of the door.

I laid my head on his shoulder relaxing into his touch. He grunted as he walked down the hall way entering the elevator. As he exited the elevator many head turned his way gaping at us in shock.

Nate was just smiling with a toothy grin on his face. "I'm taking you to my room," he stated and continued walking through the forest.

It was unfamiliar forest ground he was walking on. Obviously Nate had skipped this area in the tour.

A wooden cabin appeared. It wasn't far from the pack house and it was rather large.

I felt him jiggle out a key to unlock the door and as soon as we were inside he went to the bed head and just sat their with my straddling him.

He sighed and brought his head back to the crook of my neck and just kept breathing.

I brought my head back and stared at him. "Can I kiss you," he asked. I nodded stiffly as he brought his face to mine.