Chapter 4

Throwing me into a cell, my wolf had taken control of the situation breaking the silver and going savage on the door cells.

"So what are you going to do about her," a male whispered to his Alpha.

"Kill her she is going to harm my pack if let her out," he responded irritably.

"This won't be the same like killing your family Alpha. They may of done bad things, but this is different if you kill her you won't be able to live tomorrow even you should know this," the male tried knocking sense into the Alpha.

By the time I had came back into my senses my wolf had smashed down the cell door earning me a glare from the Alpha. "When I'm done with you I'm going to turn you into fish soup," I growled.

Truth be told I can't handle small spaces my wolf would kill anyone if they tried which isn't much considered she already enjoys her killing sprees.

As I stepped out electricity was placed along my neck on both sides causing me to drop to the group spazzing out the electricity. I growled lowly and grabbed the man with the taser on the right and slammed his head along the brick wall.

I grabbed his taser and ran up to the male on my other side and slammed him to the ground then rammed the taser towards his heart causing him to fuzz out along the ground.

I kicked the taser away and faced the Alpha and the Beta from earlier today. I walked towards them and went for my weapons to find that they were all gone.

"Looking for this little girl," the beta smirked and brought up my waist band full of my weapons. I never needed weapons to kill anyone I can find my own anyways.

I searched the area and my eyes landed on some rocks, not good enough looks like it's going to be an even fight.

"One at a time I can't have to much fun can I," I stated uninterested. The had a blank faces on as they exited the room. Weirdly I noticed it was as if I was in a room inside of a room. Fumes of green smoke were entering the air vents slowly.

I sniffed the air to only choke on it what was it. I brought my shirt to my mouth to reduce the chemical getting into y system. It looks like they have been experimenting on chemicals as well I'm confused on this one

My wolf seemed to have gotten stronger, but was acting weak maybe that was what she was trying to do so they would think we passed out or weak.

The door of the room opened up to reveal the Alpha and the Beta again as they walked out way mechievously. I brought my leg out which caused the Beta to slip along the ground as I ran for the door.

I brought my hand to the knob and locked the door causing the Alpha to go to the widow which he used to watch me I was like their experiment in the little dome. I growled lowly at the thought of being their pawn in this stupid thing.

He brought his fist to the screen causing glass to shader abruptly . He brought both his arms over and jumped this staring at me as if I was the studious person in the world.

I ran away to the door to where I can exit the prison cell. My head had been pounding like a million bullets per second begging for me to be relieved.

As I ran through the pack house many women looked at me with fear as they had probably wondered how I had escaped the cell with the Alpha and Beta down there. I made a sharp turn to the right greeting myself with a large office.

As I headed inside I started ripping up papers this was obviously the Alpha's office and I might as well screw it up if I can't kill him. I found a file named the shadow, so the old had been stalking me.

I shoved it into my black bag and ran through the window in his office.

I had managed to grab onto the ledge looking down to see clear ground about three tories hath no wonder they hadn't chased me.

I growled and gripped my hand onto a stone statue pulling myself up. Enough room for me to walk, but if  made one bad step I would break all my bones and probably die from impact.

I groaned as I feel the window stuck into my side pretty deep. I gripped onto it but let go instantly when a surge of pain went through me. I let out a breathe knowing I couldn't go back to the office without being cornered.

I needed an air vent to lead me back inside the pack house I have a better chance there than standing here bleeding out.

I walked along the edge slipping a little occasionally. I was soon met with an air panel and ripped it off. I groaned as my side hit the panel, getting on my hand and knees I crawled along the ground. At a certain point the air ducks had broke and making my leg fall through the panel applying pressure to the glass causing it to get deeper.

My arm slipped from the sweat beading against my body.  I fell  and the impact came to the glass side making me gasp.

I brought my hand to the wound and my hand began to get covered in blood. I gripped the glass and yanked it out causing a small whimper to escape my mouth.

I got up feeling my energy drain off as I was thrown to a wall by a warrior. I gasped at the sudden impact causing me to cough lowly.

I  fell onto the ground lying on my back catching my breathe. I felt my eyes start clouding with dots, but I refused to black out that would leave me completely defenseless.

I brought my hands to my face and let darkness consume my idiotic self.

Question of the day

Can you "stare of into space" when you are in space?

Do dentist go to other dentist or do they just do it themselves?

If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?