Karkat x Blind!Reader

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(G/N) - Guardian's Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(E/C) - Eye Color

*Kinda spoiler for Percy Jackson
**First story
-----------------------------------

Sensed

"(Y/N), right foot forward one pace," Your instructor, Jonathan Marilee, said, nudging your shoulder forward a bit. You crossed your arms and shook your head.

"Stop being stubborn," Jonathan sighed.

"I can walk on my own!" You yelled.

"Fine! But if you bump into something, I'm going to have to call that one troll kid to pick you up and walk you home!"

You smiled as you walked straight towards the bench. As you sensed the metal resting place getting closer, you stopped completely.

"Better call him now, then, Johnny Boy."

You walked forward and tripped over the bench, giggling at yourself.

--One Hour Later--

"She/He just won't listen to what I say-"

"HEY, (N/N), WHAT DO WE SAY WHEN WE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE JONATHAN'S EXERCISE ROOM?" Karkat's loud voice reached your sensitive ears and you smiled.

"ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR! NOW, I'M AT THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOR!" You shouted with glee, running through the door without bumping into anything.

"C'MON, FUCKASS," Karkat said and grabbed your hand.

A while into the walk towards your house, you turned to your moirail.

"Am I taller than you, KitKat?" Was your question. You could sense the smile on his face.

"NO, WHICH IS NEW FOR ME."

"When I get home, can you come in and read me a chapter out of Percy Jackson?"

"SURE, SHIT SPONGE."

--15 Minutes Later--

_Karkat Vantas POV_

"Thanks for bringing (Y/N) home, Karkat," (G/N) said, smiling knowingly for some fucked up reason.

"I'M GOING TO FINISH READING HER/HIS BOOK WITH HER/HIM TODAY," I replied as (G/N) opened the door to let me in. (Y/N) walked to the couch in the living area and leaped onto it.

"READ!" (Y/N) yelled. Her/his   (H/C) hair sticking up, defying gravity and logic at the same time. Dull (E/C) staring dead into my eyes. I collapsed next to her/him. She/he snuggled into my torso.

"AND IT WAS THE BEST UNDERWATER KISS EVER," I finished reading. There was literally ONE line left. (Y/N) squealed.

"ADORABLE! KISS ME, KARKLES!" She/he screamed, alerting the whole house. I blushed a deep red before guiding her face to mine.

And it was the best regular fucking kiss ever.

-----------------------------------

*You become matesprites

**Requests if you want.

Next I'm doing a Sollux X Reader.

Peace Out

~Smudge