Sollux x Fem!Reader

[A/N: I'm only adding his lisp. No quirk with that weird ass '2'] { (N/N) = Nickname }

You loved Sollux with all of your heart, even if he might not feel the same way. Yet he always seemed to annoy you by doing anything.
-
"Don't touch me, Sollux."

"What diid II do wrong?!"
-
"Sol, I swear to Gog...if you touch my motherfucking laptop again, I won't hesitate to chop off your fingers and feed them to you."

"What the actual fuck, (Y/N)?!"
-
Well, today was different. You had come to term with your hidden feelings for the mustard blood and began to prep yourself for the big confession. Sollux had noticed your change in mood immediately. He decided to eavesdrop while you were giving a speech to your reflection.

"Alright, here goes...Sollux Captor, you insufferable bastard, you've stolen my heart and I want it back. No! That's too cheesy...hm? Ah! Ahem. Sollux, you. Me, Bed. No-"

"Or you could jutht thay that you like me," Sollux suggested as he leant against the wall across from the closed bathroom door.

"Oh, shit. Hey! Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to eavesdrop?!" You shouted, your normal personality coming back.

"Ok, lithen, (N/N). You don't have to change for me. I like it when you yell at me becauthe that ith the real you. Not thome kink, I promithe."

"Y'know what, Sollux?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow as you began to fidget.

"What?"

"It's really fucking sexy when you're compassionate like that."

"Oh, Gog, shut the hell up."