Sollux x Reader

The cold and unforgiving snow was your enemy. Any other day you would've stayed inside, but today was different. Fallout 4, one of your favorite games in the Fallout series, was 50% off and you had enough money to get it. Never in your life would you give up this offer. Your bratty nephew didn't need anymore toys for Christmas. Little shit. You were shaken out of your daydream of culling the son of a bitch when you bumped into a male troll.

"Hey, watch where you're goiing, 2hiit head," the troll growled. You weren't pissed off for an unknown reason.

"Sorry, man. Wasn't watching where I was going," was all you replied. It wasn't awkward until you realized you both were going the same direction.

"Where are you heading?" You questioned, trying to break the awkward silence. You shivered and silently cursed. This was a bad idea to go to the game store in five degree weather.

"Game 2tore. Are you...cold?" He asked, snickering.

"Yes, and I suppose you aren't, whoever the fuck," you responded, annoyed at the fact he had the decency of a pregnant hog.

"2ollux Captor. And you?" Sollux questioned, slinging his arm around your shoulder.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," you replied. This guy knew how to bug the shit out of you.

"You're lucky today, (Y/N). Ii'm not thii2 iintiimate wiith 2tranger2," Sollux chuckled.

"It's probably because I'm too hot to handle, Captor."

"Diidn't 2eem liike iit a miinute ago."

"Fuck off."

A whistle was blown into your ear.

"LANGUAGE. PLEASE, CHECK Y9UR PRIVILEGES!"