Dave x Fem!Reader

[A/N: Fuck the quirks]

The cool dude known as Dave Strider was confused. The worst part? This time, he wasn't being ironic.

A certain (H/C) haired girl had caught his eye. You were sweet, kind, and laid back. Not to mention, you listened to Dave's ill rhymes whenever he felt the need for some dope ass constructive criticism. That's not the worst part.

Whenever the young Strider is around you, his heart begins to pump faster, his palms begin to sweat, and he's way less ironic than usual, which worries you.

"Hey, Dave, whatever's going on that's making you act differently won't overpower you. I just want you to know that I'm here for you." You had said on that fateful day. The blond-haired boy blushed so red it would put Karkat's blood to shame. Alas, the blood didn't just rush to his cheeks.

"Why is such a mundane thing for you to say such a turn on?!" Dave exclaimed, losing what was left of his cool. You just giggled.

---

"Oh, fuck. Kanaya, I need some serious help."

The green-blooded fashion expert gazed at Dave in confusion. Her lips were full with lipstick and her eyelids lightly coated in eyeshadow.

"What seems to be the matter?"

"I literally just admitted to (Y/N) that when she talks I get boners," Dave replied with urgency in his voice. Kanaya chuckled.

"I'd suggest you talk to her thoroughly before you do anything rash. She's a very understanding person, Dave, so you couldn't possibly mess anything else up."

"Ah, thanks, Kan- hey! What do you mean 'anything else?!'"

---

You stared at the Strider in front of you, blinking in confusion.

"I'm such a turn on that I need to leave before anyone else gets aroused?" You questioned.

"Well, when you say it that way it doesn't make sense-"

"Dave, that's literally what you just said."

Dave sighed in exasperation before sitting on the park bench, scooting as close to you as physically possible. You grinned mischievously, a dark side you've never shown to anyone surfacing.

"Well, Dave, maybe that's my goal. To arouse you so much that the only thing that's ever on your mind is the fact that you have to hide your raging boner."

Dave blanched.

"Why the fuck is that arousing?"