Karkat x Reader

Fuck, sorry. Had to do this one.
Btw, your first kiss isn't going to be perfect. You may teeth bang, or bite your SO's lip, but it'll be perfect because you shared your first kiss with someone you like/love. I hope.
(S/N) ~ Sibling's Name

Fuck you. Fuck your life. Fuck everyone in your life.

"(Y/N), it isn't your fault. The driver was drunk, you and (S/N) were just there at the wrong time-"

"I'M THE ONE WHO FUCKING TOLD HER/HIM TO GO FIRST! I'M SO FUCKING STUPID AND I SHOULD'VE BEEN HIT INSTEAD!" You yelled. Your mom/dad/guardian gasped at your language and thoughts.

"CAN YOU CUT THE SHIT COMING FROM YOUR PROTEIN CHUTE OR DO I HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU?!" Karkat shouted, standing up from his seat. You growled, stepping towards him, glaring menacingly.

"You weren't there, Vantas. You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you!" Was all you said before you grabbed his sweater and pulled him into a hug. He hugged back, squeezing you slightly as you sobbed into his shoulder. You heard the door close and you thought your mom/dad/guardians left. You grabbed Karkat's face an brought it to yours, as your lips connected you could hear gasps. You felt a sharp pain in your lip and you pulled away. Karkat laughed and so did you. He fucking bit you.

"(Y/N), you shouldn't be kissing boys at your age-"

"I'm fucking 17, you should've been worried I hadn't had my first kiss yet." (You're 17 in this one, okay)

"Well, (S/N) is going to survive. She/he is due out in a week," The doctor said. That's who came in.

"FUCK YEAH!" You yelled.

"FUCK ME!" Karkat shouted.

"NO!" Your mom/dad/guardians yelled. You kissed Karkat again and this time, it was the definition of perfect.