Chapter 1

Mia
Today was good day just got up getting ready doing my hygiene and taking a 20 min shower I heard my phone ring it was text message from my ROD Kayla we grew up since kindergarten she said she around the corner to hurry up I text her okay chic. Kayla pulled up in a black and yellow Camaro with spinning rims I was shock wondering how she had afforded it. Kayla rolled down the window and said like my new ride as I hop in I asked her how she got in and did she steal it or did something illegal she said no what the hell I look like? So we chilled jamming to Versace while blasting up the radio. On our way to school Jasmine yelled our names when we got out she was happy to see us. Jasmine, Kayla, and I our popular hood bitches in this motherfucking school. Anybody mess with anyone us mess with all of us niggas and we jump in and fight. I had to go to my first class first period class before Ms. Johnson give me another damn detention like I care I got a detention for chewing gum and throwing it on her wig with a string attach to it and I pulled the string her wig flew off and everybody was laughing. KAYLA WAS LIKE damnnnnnnn everybody laughed even more. Jasmine was like SHE WASN'T READY SHE WASN'T READY.

  Kayla

Man Mia a trip that was so funny how MS Johnson wig fell off. Today was good just made about 10, 00000 dollars for handling my business at the warehouse I'm a thug I act like one and I'm one my older sister Lovely doesn't know if she did her cruse me out if she found out. I'm that dope girl in the ring Mia and Jasmine about the gang to. I pop the molly and I rock tom ford. I got gold all in my chain gold all in my ring gold all in my watch don't believe me just watch don't believe me just watch. School was good afterwards Jasmine Mia and I went shopping I brought me some doer Becker 5 Jordan's it was gold and white with my gold and white snap-back that said Imma Dope with a white Jordan shirt with gold Jordan symbol and gold skinny jeans. Jasmine got some tropical shirts and several Y.M.C.M.B snap-backs with some new shoes. Mia got some red adidas attire with a white and red chain with gold in the middle in she got my sister purple adidas attire and a green one. I drop my ROD home than went home did homework and took a shower and ate and watch TV. I had got a call from Quintin aka daddy khan my sister Best Friend Simone baby daddy he ask me if I can make a drop I was like okay bro I got off the phone got ready and head out first I went to the bank and put some money in and head it to the warehouse where Ray, Quez, King and Jaee was waiting and talking I said hi to Jaee and Ray and King. Malik my sister boyfriend he been with my sister for 2 years but I know my sister really likes Ray her ex-boyfriend and I know he still like her he always asking me how she doing and stuff like that. Jaee the one that be selling all types of BS molly, heroin, purple haze and cocaine. Malik got a main chick and sideline chick I don't know if Lovely his main if not Ray and King going to jump a nigga ass and bust a cap too. 

Malik
Finally Kayla here I can get 5 packs of weed and make some money or light a blunt I been dating Kayla sister for 2 years this would be our 3 anniversary. I got different females and thots Lovely doesn't know about it I tried to get what I want from her but she isn't that type of female. I'm thug I never have any feelings for a female even though Lovely different I'm try tonight. I'm calling her right now and see what up. I called Lovely phone she said hi baby I told her hi and what up she said nothing just preparing for tonight and asked me where I'm out I told her I'm at the mall hanging out with Jae and Bryan. She said okay and she talk to me later to be honest I DON'T CARE about Quintin, Ray, or Jaee I know Ray went out with Lovely and that he still have feelings for her I'm watch his ass. 

Lovely
I'm getting ready cooking Malik favorite food and lighting the candle I hurry up did my hygiene and wore my short red dress with my black heels the dress showed my curves I look in the mirror taking the curls out my hair it was so long I wore my bra and panties from Victoria Secret my phone rang and it was Malik he said he outside I told him the key under the mat.