2 months pass by

2 months pass by

Amanda
I'm having twins I'm having a two boys I'm so excited Brandon had one tear come down on the side of his face and was so happy. God has blessed us in so many ways I'm forever thankful and I remember when I first started college we both was in a car accident but five months apart I thought I was going to lose him. He couldn't believe what happened to me he was in shocked but we press on and pray daily for protection.

Brandon
I'm forever bless I'm be a father of two God sure does work in mysterious ways. I'm bless for life, I'm bless to have someone that truly loves me for me I been hurt so many times before and I know I hurt her in the past but she still stay she always kept her word. I truly love that girl with my heart man now she blessing me with not just one but two babies. Well Amanda your babies are healthy as a horse and you are healthy too your heart is stronger than it has been before it truly is a blessing and a miracle said the doctor. And to you Mr. Smith take care of this young lady here she very special and one of a kind and congratulations he turn and said to me. Thank you and I will have a nice day I told the doctor.

Amanda
Our next appointment in 3 weeks I'm getting closer and closer to the due date I'm so excited after the doctor we went straight to the mall and went baby shopping I'm finally going to be a mom yay 😊 I told this ding dong that since we was 15 but he wanna be difficult big headed ass. First, mall I went to was the Children Place it was full of so many stuff for girls mostly and boys I got three church attire for both babies and Mickey Mouse socks for them. Brandon and I had headed to Victoria Secret I wanted to get new bras and panties this nigga went to the lingerie section and pick out three things I shocked my head no and told him to put it back knowing damn well with these kids it won't fit. He still took it anyways I guess he gonna wait until after I get this baby weight off than at least my damn stomach 😭😭😭😭😢😢. Finally we head to Kids footlocker, and another baby store and we head to the food court.

Brandon
We made it to the food court I know Amanda hungry as fuck she didn't know which to choose so she chose two she had got Chinese food plus food from subway not gonna lie I did the same thing. After we ate our subway we had to go do our baby registry shit but she prefer to do it online instead we registered at Babies R Us and Walmart. The bassinet we register at Walmart and the other furniture it's cheaper everything else like strollers, and baby bullet and other baby stuff that we needed we did at Babies R Us. Finally we headed home and I set up a nice bubble bath for Amanda and I with chocolate on the side and we just relax for a lil while listening to music. Afterwards we got all clean up and we just chill and think about baby names and watch How to get away with murder on Netflix.

Me:  what you wanna name our children you ugly child?
Amanda: you should be the last one calling someone ugly and our son going to be name after you and your second son going to be name Brandon Michael King Parker Jr.
Me: Ayyyy
Amanda: I always said my son name going to have king in it you lucky I'm naming him after u
Me: Blah Blah Blah You was gonna give it the name regardless cause you love me
Amanda: Whatever