Chapter 2

Kayla
All right this how it going to go Jaee and Quintin coming with me. Jasmine and Mia going inside and get all the money and drugs. Also yall going to help and Quez going to kill this nigga crew and Ray going to kill Ryan if they there. BMN (BLOOD OF MY NIGGAS) let go. Mario watching he the driver as Jaee goes inside in the back door with Q and me as we look around making sure nobody isn't home. Jasmine and Mia jump inside through the windows. Mia knows how to pick locks her and me been doing this since kindergarten. Mia and Jasmine found the stuff as they ran downstairs and hop in the van. Ray went upstairs and lit a match in Ryan room Q broke everything and quickly took more money he found in the safe and put fake money that looks real in there. We hurry up and headed out.

Ryan
Got a call from one of my boys saying my house has been burnt down on one side and everything we work for is gone? I know who did this shit Lovely damn boyfriend aka her baby daddy. I know what I'm do.

Lovely
As I wake up preparing for another day I look to my right Ray was knocked out sleeping he was with his crew last night. I got up brush my teeth took a shower went downstairs and cooked me breakfast my stomaching was hurting but not that much my feet was starting to swell up huh man pregnancy can change everything but I know how to handle it. I sat down and watch my recordings of Keeping up with the Kardashians and Love and Hip-Hop. At 2:30 pm Ray woke up and did his hygiene afterwards he had lay by me and we both watch the basketball game the Heat was playing. I fell so protected every time I'm around him. Do you know what you want to name the baby if it's a boy or girl? Umm let me think.

Ray
My baby just asked me what I want to name our child. If it a boy what would you name him? Ray King Jr she told me. If we have a girl her name could be Aaliyah middle name I don't know yet we think about that later.

Lovely
Umm baby I want a sandwich and a jar of Nutella. You just ate he told me well I'm carrying your child and I'm hungry so get me something now. Man you so damn moody you are on your period I swear. What you said? I asked him I love you baby mama he told me. Oh okay love you to talk slick again I'm pop you in your mouth. We both laugh later I called Simone to check on her she 6 months pregnant know and plus she been hungry a lot her baby daddy Khan around he so excited and can't wait. Simone said she wanted me to come over so I told her okay I am there in 20 mins. As I got dress wearing a gray sweat pants and Ray green adidas jacket and put my hair in a high ponytail and headed to Simone house watch was 10 blocks away I told Ray that I have the BMW he said okay and I let him know I'm going to Simone house he said he coming with me for protection and to hang with Q. We both headed to Simone and Q House and Q ass open the door he was laughing and cracking jokes like he always do. Simone I'm here I yelled as I walked in. Simone was in her room I walked up the stairs which had two sides the stairs was long should of took the elevator hey sis as I walked in her room

 Simone
Hey pregs I miss you haven't seen you since the doctor appointment man I'm tired my feet swollen and I can't wait till this baby come out me too can't wait to see my niece and god daughter. Um did Ray  tell you what happen early this morning after the break in that Ryan did and the threat he said to you? Naw what happen? Ray and his gang went and broke into his house and destroyed everything they also took all Ryan money and drugs. Ray lit a match in Ryan room and that whole side of the house is burned down. Lovely wasn't  shocked when I told her but she was relief and more scared than ever before cause she don't want nothing to happen to Ray, her or the baby and I don't want nothing to happen either Lovely and I pregnant but we still going to beat a nigga ass. Ray said he going to the trap house tonight I want to go I don't care if I'm pregnant I want Ryan ass dead he isn't going to harm me or Ray or you that nigga going to die I'm make sure of that to. I'm coming to I want to beat that girl ass her bout self-Simone said.