2 Months Later

Lovely aka Amanda
I been going to counseling for the horrible abuse and kidnap I been through I grown so much emotionally and I feel more protected. Brandon and I moved into a bigger house and different location and soon I'm going to the doctor to check the gender but I gotta wait couple more weeks 😍😀👶🏽👣🤰🏽 but overall I been enjoying my pregnancy I'm so bless I thought this day will never happen for me. God does work in mysterious ways after my session I went to get some stuff from the store and brought Brandon some breakfast and lunch 🍴 since I was already on the rode and headed home.

Brandon
Woke up did my hygiene and got a call from my girl saying she got me something to eat for breakfast and she treating me today and have a surprise for me later 😜. THANK GOD it's been awhile since I had some. Amanda cane and gave me my breakfast and my drink 🍹 and we lay down in bed and watch a movie on Netflix and cuddle 😍 simple things like this we both cherish but she cherish it more she doesn't care how much money I have she loves me for me. And when I thought I wasn't enough for her she show me that I am and that I'm all she needs.

Lovely
After we ate I went and took another shower will playing smile on my phone. This is me and Bae song today is his day just wanna show him how much I appreciate him.

[Verse 1]
Baby you can leave, you can leave, you can leave
Cause I been tired of you, girl and you tired of me
But that's only for the moment, you ain't going nowhere
We done been through way too much girl just to throw it all away
But baby you can leave, you can leave, you can leave
Cause we need time to breathe, time to breathe, time to breathe
Feel like that's the only way it can be, you with me yeah
Think we need a new start
Shit been going too far

[Pre-Hook]
Just stay down and I'll stay true
Girl you need me like I need you
Girl we can leave, but we came too far
We can make it last but right now we're both just mad

[Hook]
Shawty I just wanna make you smile
Girl I really miss your smile
Cause you made it all worthwhile
Just stay down and I'll stay true
Girl you need me like I need you
Girl I just wanna make you smile

Brandon
I heard the shower on and Amanda singing her heart out she hasn't sung a song in forever I decided to join her in the shower. I got undress and hop in and just wrap my arms around her. I know I might not tell you this a lot but I love you big headed jit I said to Amanda she turn and smile and said she loves me too she always tell me this for the longest.

Amanda
After we took a shower and got dress we headed out I'm taking him to get his hair trim and we going on a movie date first actually date in a while but this time I wanted to do it he done so much for me just wanna show appreciation. After the movie date we going out for dinner and later on he getting his surprise.

Brandon
We headed to the barber shop so I can get a hair cut and trim up afterwards we went on a movie date we seen two movies Girls Trip and War of the planet of the Apes. The movies was so long but very entertaining and hilarious especially Girls Trip well certain scenes the crazy one is Amanda all the way just keep that to myself. Baby you don't have to do all this for me. I know but I wanted to thank you for everything especially being there at my lowest points said Amanda.

Later on that Day after Dinner
Awww baby right there Brandon ooo deeper baby keep going-Amanda
You like it right there I said as I went deeper and her sweet wet pleasure vagina- Brandon
We turn position and she ride on my dick moving her hips good and bouncing on me. Ay fuck Amanda keep going she went faster and I felt her walls about to explode full of her oceans and I felt myself about to cum we kept going at it we did four rounds and she had several orgasm.