Girls Day

Simone

Yes it finally a girl night out been busy so happy going too see Lovely and the rest of the girls again. Being a mother, working and been dealing with life situation ain't no joke but by the grace of God I made it through.

Lovely

Good Morning big headed ugly face I said to Brandon as I woke up he was still asleep so I started to play in his ear and lick it. Than i went lower and he jump up lol a i try to move off the bed he grab me and pin me down and yall know how it went down we eventually had morning sex 3 rounds. Afterwards I laid for a bit than took a shower and lotion up my body and just stare at the bruises on my body and held my stomach and talk to my baby: I promise that mommy going to always protect you when you come into this world nobody I mean NOBODY going to hurt you and always know that mommy and daddy loves you no matter what. I walk into my closet and got a shirt that said Queen and Mommy 2 Be and a cut up jean shorts and my sandals I was looking Slay I unbraided my long 24 inch Malaysian hair and I flat iron it which took FOREVER and I put on my jewelry made sure I made Brandon some breakfast and headed to the restaurant which is 15 mins from the house.

Simone

Sissy I miss you Lovely said as she try to jump on me but I told her to be careful cause she prego. I miss you too boo I told her and Hey Aunty Rae Rae baby I miss you more I said to my niece or nephew in Lovely stomach. Hey forget you than Lovely said and walked away dramatically smh I gotta love my sister. We at some restaurant it really nice and this neighborhood quite and fancy I guess. So sissy how you been Lovely ask. I been good kids alright just miss their Auntie Amanda when are you coming to get them? I'm go to your house after this I wanna pick them up and they can sleep over for a week since they are on break if it cool with you? Girl take them they getting on my nerves crying for you lol. Lol awww my babies miss their favorite Auntie.

Ashanti

Yo meeting Amanda aka Crackhead and her friend Simone at the restaurant I'm on point as always this time just different way and my dawg going to have a baby I hope it twins her and Brandon those niggas there lol i love them though they family. We all chilling and laughing at the restaurant Lovely started twerking as always and afterwards we went to the mall and went to different stories Amanda got missing we found her in the food court smh. And later on going on a date with my man.

That Night

Devante
Getting ready for my date with Ashanti going to take her out to eat and movies we been together for 3 years in 2 months it gonna be 4 I almost lost my baby girl she my everything the air that I breath my life will be meaningless without her. I finished taking a shower got my true religion all white jeans with white polo shirt and snapback and my all white dress up shoes I'm taking my baby to the most expensive restaurant out here but she deserves it. I finished getting dress I made sure I had her surprise in my pocket.

Ashanti
My baby just text me and let me know he 10 mins away I'm wearing something completely out my nature y'all know I'm tom girl but hell I'm wearing all white dress that this crack head got me lol I love my sister and some red bottom heels that she claims comfortable. Lovely did my hair and makeup and Devante was already here I walked outside and his mouth drop I bust out laughing he came around and open my door for me awww my baby a gentleman yesss I got the good one.

Short convo

D: Baby u look so amazing and elegant and lady like awww I'm cry 😂😂😂😅😘 I see someone trying get a baby made now woah.

A: Awww thanks and lol hell no not yet don't want my kids outside of marriage. And u maybe get some maybe 😜😝😘