$tressed, Depressed, but Well Dressed

It was about 12:30pm by the time Sienna got home, however Michael wasn't there. Assuming he was just with D-Roc she just made something to eat, and watched some Jerry Springer, trying desperately to convince herself that her life is not as bad as the people's on the show.

There was another knock on the front door, but due to the blinds being open, Sienna could see it was just her best friend Senika. She gestured towards her to tell Senika that she could just come in and that the door was unlocked. Senika brought taco bell, which is really the only reason she actually let her in. "Hey Boo," Sienna said smiling forcefully.

"Stop that, bitch. I know that smiles fake," Senika said laughing. "I'm just stressed, I don't know why." Senika smiled. "Girl, that's why I came over. To tell you D-Roc is throwing a party and you, me, and Mike are invited. So grab your leopard bodysuit, I'm taking you to a club tonight baby." Sienna had an uninterested look on her face, and continued eating her taco.

"I'm Spanish, I do drugs, and I live in this shitty apartment," Sienna said. "Why do you even like talking to me?" Senika plopped down on the couch next to her.

"You said it, Sisi. You're Spanish, and you're sexy as hell, and you know I go both ways, I'd finger bang the shit out of you." Both of them start cracking up. "Aight, I'll go. But I have to get in the shower."

Senika nodded and watched Sienna as she got up slowly from the couch and went to take a shower, which was when Michael walked in the front door.

Michael jerked his head, as some kind of greeting. Senika smiled asked where he was. "Y'know," Mike chuckled. "I just hit up D-Roc to see if he had anything for me. He told me that he talked to you, too." Senika nodded. "Yeah he told me about the party, which is why I came over, to let Sienna know."

"Oh yeah? How'd that work out?" Mike said while walking into the kitchen. "Because she seemed pissed earlier." Senika shrugged. "She said she'd go, thats why she's in the shower. So I'm assuming she's not that mad. I mean, she told me she was stressed, and didn't know why, but that's about it." She said while joining Mike in the kitchen.

Sienna exited the shower fairly quickly. She opened the bathroom door with a towel on her head, and one around her body, and began talking. "Dude, I was shaving my vagina and I--" She stopped talking. Mike and Senika stared at her smiling, as if they were up to no good. "...What?" Sienna said slowly. Senika and Mike looked at each other neutrally. "Nothing," Senika said turning to the fridge to grab a soda. "M'kay," Sienna murmured.

Senika did her best to try to break the unexplained awkwardness. "So, you know what you're gonna wear?" She asked with a mouth full of sprite. Sienna and Mike bursted out in laughter.

Senika squinted, confused once again. "What?" She shouted. "BOO, THAT'S DIRTY SPRITE. THERE'S CODEINE IN THAT!" Sienna exclaimed almost in tears. She looked at Mike for back-up. He nodded with a huge grin. Senika surprisingly just shrugged and said, "Well, I was gonna get fucked up tonight anyway!" Sienna shook her head in disbelief and continued getting ready for the party.