Where the Lonely Ones Roam

When Sienna arrived at home, she saw Mike sitting in the couch with his feet up on the glass coffee table, enjoying a box of pizza he apparently ordered while she was gone.

"Hey baby, how'd shit go?" Mike asked. Sienna shrugged. "Everything went really good, I hugged her for the first fuckin' time in 2 years, so I guess that's good." She threw herself on the couch and rested her legs on top of Michael's. "Sounds good baby." Mike smiled and kissed the side of her head.

Sienna looked at the packaged weed and cocaine on the recliner in the corner of the living room. "I could really use a blunt right now, shit." Sienna chuckled. Mike shrugged, "help yourself." Sienna rolled a 3 inch blunt, and took her time devouring it. Mike couldn't help but feel bad, and feel like he got Sienna into drugs to begin with. But at the same time, she's the one who still continues to do it, and hasn't mentioned anything about getting help. She isn't in any kind of danger either, so he just doesn't say anything.

Mike rubs her thigh and continues eating the box of pizza that sits on the glass coffee table, next to his feet. Sienna isn't really paying attention to the food, she just continues trying to relax in one of the unrecognizably worst ways. Sienna looked over at her cellphone that was vibrating on the little stand next to her that just carries a lamp. It's Senika, so she answers.

"Hey boo, I'm fine, don't worry." She said. "Good, you got really fucked up the other night! So I just wanted to check up on you," Senika said laughing. Sienna thanked her, got off the phone and sighed.

"Time to get back to what I do best," Sienna said. Mike raised his eyebrows. "Yeah? And what's that?" Mike asked. "Smokin' this blunt," she finished, while grabbing his hand. Mike looked at his fiance and smiled. "Amen."