$till Here

It was about 11:00pm when Senika arrived back at Michael and Sienna's apartment. It did, however, take Mikala, Senika, and Michael to get her in the door of the apartment. Mike unlocked the door and instructed Mikala and Senika to just rest her on the couch for now.

Sienna had somehow managed to just fall asleep right when she got on that couch. Mike took her shorts, stockings, and shoes off so that she wouldn't be too warm and layed a blanket on her. He kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear. "You're safe now, baby. Just rest." Senika admired how much he really cared about her considering most of the guys in Compton are interested in drugs, and drugs only. "You really do love her." Senika whispered. Mike just looked back and smiled a little, not wanting to start a conversation when Sienna was trying to rest.

Michael headed into the kitchen and waved the other two girls in. "You guys can go now, if you'd like. A lot of shit went down tonight, I can imagine you guys are fuckin' tired," Mike said with a small laugh. Senika and Mikala nodded. "I'll just take Mikala home. You got my number, call me if you need me. Doubt I'll get much sleep tonight".

Mike walked the girls out the front door, and waved as they pulled out of the driveway.

He sat down next to Sienna, watching her rest peacefully. He rubbed her thigh over the blanket, when he realized she wasn't really asleep. She opened her eyes and just stared at the blank TV across from her. "Babe?" He whispered. "Yeah.." Sienna answered weakly and quietly. Mike could tell she was going to cry again. "No stop baby, I'm right here." He sat Sienna up and held her in his arms the tightest he could, and kissed her cheek, rocking her gently.

She enjoyed the hug, but didn't show much emotion or reaction. She just sighed. "Lets go to bed, it's been a long night." Mike said while standing up, preparing to assist Sienna upstairs to their bedroom. She nodded slightly and tried to stand up. It took a lot of assistance to get Sienna up the stairs and into bed but he succeeded.

He layed down next to her and brushed her hair towards the back of her head again, just so he could see her big brown eyes and kiss her lips softly. She put her hand on his chest and kissed him back just as soft. Sienna whispers in his ear. "I'm sorry.." Mike opens his eyes wide and kisses her a little harder. "No baby, do not even begin to be sorry. I brought you into this." Sienna shrugged.

She rested her head on his chest and fell asleep, as did he.