~I Hate My Life~

Chapter 1 (I Hate My Life)

It was about 2 o’clock in the afternoon. And me being me, I had nothing to do. I didn’t want to leave my house. I didn’t want to call my boyfriend Jason, because he’s been acting strange lately. Like he’s been trying to get me to have sex with him. But I just don’t want to lose my  virginity to him. I actually was thinking about breaking up with him, It’s just that i really don’t like him anymore. In fact I really can’t stand to even be around him.

KNOCK........KNOCK......KNOCK

I got up off the couch and walked over to the front door. and what would you believe, Jason was standing right there. But there was something off about how he looked. he looked pissed, you could tell by the way he was standing. His whole body was tensed, and his hands were in first. ‘Just great, what is he pissed about now’ I thought to myself.

“Hey what’s......” I started to ask when he pushed me into the house. ‘What the fuck’ I thought.

“Jason what the fuck is your problem.” I yelled at him. But what shocked me the most was that he slapped me across the face, so hard that I fell to the ground.

“You want to know what my fucking problem is Annabelle? Well let me tell you. You Annabelle are my problem. You see I Saw you yesterday in the park with another guy. You where hugging him. Annabell how many fucking time do I have to tell you that I don’t want you with any other guys except for me.” Jason yelled then that was followed by a kick in the side. I was so shocked and scared. I have never seen him like this since we have been going out.

I wanted to yell back at him. To tell him that It was not me in the park yesterday. In fact, I stayed home all day yesterday and painted. So I really don’t know what the fuck he is talking about.

Then Jason picked me up off the floor by my neck. He was choking me. It was so hard to breath. When i looked at him, his eyes were not his normal brown, no they were pitch black. I have never seen this happen before.

“Now you nasty, fucking slut what the fuck were you doing in the park yesterday with some dude?” that was followed by me getting punched in the stomach 3 times, then he dropped me on the ground. Once he let go of me I started coughing. But I was coughing up blood.

“I wasn’t in the damn park yesterday you asshole. I was home all day painting.” I yelled at him which was a big mistake because he started kicking me over and over again, All over my body. And all I could do was curl up in a ball.

‘Don’t fucking lie to me Annabelle.” That resulted in a kick in my leg and chest. That I don’t know what happened but, I let out a ear curling scream. I think it’s safe to safe that my leg is broken.

“Now tell me why you were there?” When I didn’t answer, Jason punched me in the face. That was all I remember before I passed out. But before that, my last two thoughts where ‘I am going to kill that bastard.’ and my last thought was ‘I hate my life.’ That i drifted off into a place that was better than this. I just hoped when I woke up this would all be a dream and I would be fine.