~Jasper didn't see that one coming~

Chapter 6 Recap

“Hold on 1 second. I have a very important question to ask. So if the question pertains to you would you please raise your hand.” I said at loud. Which got me a lot of weird looks from some people, including Jasper and Jason.

“Now I am going to ask a question. Some of you  may be shocked that I know. But oh well. Now How many of you in this room are Werewolves.”I asked which left a shocked look on every ones faces in the room.

Chapter 7 ~Jasper didn’t see that one coming~

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Everyone in the room raised their hand. Even Jason. Yeah sure I have read Twilight and plenty of werewolves stories online to know exactly what they were. But never in my wildest dreams did I think that the stories would be real.

“Annabelle how in God's name did you figure that out.” Jasper asked me.

“Well you see, I have read plenty of Werewolves stories. Plus i have read Twilight a couple hundred times, and I was a team Jacob fan.  So I kind of knew the signs. You know, your eye’s changing color, you can get angry easily, you growl, and you are possessive which is very, very sexy.” I added the last part with a wink. Which let to him blushing slightly.

“But the only thing that i am pissed off about is that Jason is still in here. I don’t want to be in the same room as him anymore. He scares me. So I don’t want to ever see him again. I mean he is a freaking Werewolf and he beat a fragile little human because he was is a fucking asshole and though that I had cheated on his ass, when he was the one doing it.” I yelled which made Jasper get pissed at because I knew he was still livid about Jason being in the same room as me and he was the one that beat me so bad that I was out for so long.

Then I turned around to Jason and Gave him the nastiest look ever. “Yeah I bet you didn't think that I would know. I knew that you were cheating on me. But I was the stupid one because you have been doing it for about 9 months now. In fact I was going to break up with you, But you had to go and Beat the shit out of me to where I was basically in a coma for a whole month.You are the worst person that I have ever met. I wish you would burn in hell for what you did to me you sick bastard.” I was so pissed off that I was crying and shaking.In fact Jasper had to come and hold on to me just to calm me down a little bit.

‘You think you can just talk to me in whatever the fucking way that you want. Well Let me tell you something you little Bitch-” Jason didn’t get to finish what he was going to say because Dylan had punched him in the face.

“Don’t you ever, and I mean ever think about talking about my Best friend and sister like that.  Now you have 30 seconds to get your furry ass out of here or i’m going to kill it.” Jason looked at Dylan like he was going to shit himself. He nodded his head really fast and ran out of the door so fast you think the was a little kid in disney world.

“Well now that the trash has left the building, I think that it is still my turn to sing.” I said as i walked back up over to the stage. And continued to pick out a song.