~A New Start~

A New Start

~Annabelle~

When Jasper came back into the room with my glass of water. I smiled at him, and he smiled back and handed me the glass which I gulped down in 2 seconds. Then he sat on the bed next to me, which made me move over away from him. I just didn’t want anyone to touch me. When I moved away from him he frowned at me.

“Where are you from cupcake” Jasper asked me.

“Well I lived in Jim Thorpe P.a. which is a small town. Where am I now?”

“Well Cupcake you are a long way from home. You are in

Belfast Maine. How you got here I have no idea. But I’m happy that you are here.” Jasper said with a smile, and I blushed and smiled back at him.

“Jasper What day did you find me out in the woods?” I asked curiously. Because Maine is a long way from Pennsylvania. “Well my cousins found you 3 wednesdays ago. Why?” Jasper asked me. But I didn’t answer him right away. If they found me on a Wednesday and Jason beat me on a thursday. That means I was out for 6 days before they found me in the woods.

“Well my ex. boyfriend did this to me on the Thursday before you guys found me. That’s means that I was out for 6 days. Then out for another 3 weeks. I swear if I ever see Jason again I will beats the living shit out of him then I will kill him.” Jasper looked at me but I was pissed. I was thinking about all the different ways to kill him then hide the body. I have watched bones a lot. So i know how to kill him and hide all the evidence away.

“Calm down cupcake. Trust me, when I say this, he will get what he deserves in no time. I promise you that. Now come on let get you in the shower and get you dressed. We're going to go see Dylan and Jessica. Just to let you know, You scared the shit out of Jess when you passed out. She has been worried about you, now come on.” So Slowly got up out of bed. Jasper made his way around the bed and helped me walk over to the bathroom in the room. He turned the water on, and gave me a towel and shampoo. Then he walked out. and a minute later he handed me some clothes.

“I hope you don’t mind wearing my clothes. Were going shopping with Dylan and Jess today. So you can have something decent to wear, not that i mind you wear my clothes, because the look a whole lot better on you them they do on me.” then he turned around and walked out.

I undressed and walked over to the mirror in this huge bathroom that I was in. I was so skinny, you really could see my ribs. I guess I am just going to have to start eating more.

 “I hope you don’t mind wearing my clothes. Were going shopping with Dylan and Jess today. So you can have something decent to wear, not that i mind you wear my clothes, because the look a whole lot better on you them they do on me.” then he turned around and walked out.

I undressed and walked over to the mirror in this huge bathroom that I was in. I was so skinny, you really could see my ribs. I guess I am just going to have to start eating more.

So i hopped into the shower and washed my hair and got out. Then i dried off and started to put on the clothes that Jasper gave to me. But there was one problem, he didn’t get me a bra. And since i’m a ‘D’ cup, I kind of have to wear one cuz my boobs are really small.

So I walked over to the door and popped my head out to see Jasper sitting on the bed, fully dressed, doing something on his phone.

“Jasper, we have a problem.”

“what’s wrong cupcake?” He asked me.

“Well, I don’t have a bra. And I can’t go to the mall with my boobie all hanging out.” I told him which made me blush.  He just chuckled a little bit.

“What size do you wear, my mom owns a small lingerie boutique, so i could ask her to bring you over one. It’s only like 5 minutes away.” He told me, and I blushed even more.

“Um, it’s a 36D. And do you think you could ask her to get me a pair of underwear please?” I asked him, not that i have anything with boxers. It’s just they are not that comfortable to wear.

“Sure, she should have them here buy the time you're done in the bathroom. Jess leaves a hair brush and a blow dryer in the cabinet next to the sink.  And I put a new toothbrush next to the sink for you.” he told me before he smile at me, I mumbled a quick thanks and popped my head back into the bathroom, and started brushing my hair.

10 minutes later I was still blow drying my hair, when jasper Knocked on the bathroom door. I turned the hair dried off and walked over and opened the door for him. there was a small pink bag in his hands.

“Here you go. My mom just dropped them off.” he handed me the bag.

“Thanks Jasper.” I told him then closed the door and put the underwear and bra on. Then I finish up and finished blow drying my hair and walked out of the bathroom.  Jasper wasn’t in the room when I walked out. So i walked out of the bedroom, and I followed the voices that I hear down stairs. When I walked down the stairs, I found Jasper and he his cousins sitting on the couch talking. They all turned my way when I walked into the room.

“Annabelle, I’m so happy that You ok. I was so worried.” Jess said and she ran up and gave me a big hug. And I visible stiffened when she hugged me. She pulled away really fast.

“Sorry” I said and looked down.

“It’s alright, I won’t hurt you. Now i brought you some flip flops, Because I know you can’t fit Jasper shoes.” She told me and handed them to me. Which I was so happy about. Then she put her hand out, and I looked around at Dylan and Jasper. Jasper smiled a little bit at me and nodded. So I took her hand, and she had the biggest smile on her face.

“I can already tell that we are going to be the best of friends. Now come on, we are going to eat at the mall. But we have a lot of shopping to do.” Jes said then started pulling me towards the door.

“Wait, Jess, how am I supposed to go shopping when I don’t have any money?” I asked her after we got outside.

“Don’t worry, Our family is like filthy rich, so you don’t have to worry about it. And don’t you even try to say that you are going to pay us back. Because we will not take the money.” Jess told me. I just gave her a big hug, and then I walked over to Jasper and Dylan and gave them a big hug to.

This is going to be a very long, but fun day. I could tell that Jess loves to shop. But she was really nice, I could see us becoming really close friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think?  

Vote 

Comment

Fan

~Love You All~

~Nisha <3 :)