~I knew you were trouble~

Chapter 6

~Recap~

Jaspers P.O.V.

“So, nice again to see you Annabelle. You look a whole lot better then from what i left you looking like in the woods.” I felt all the blood in my body froze.

This was that fucking asshole that hurt my mate.

Annabelle’s P.O.V.

Great, just great.

Why, oh why did he have to come after me. WHy could he just leave me alone.

“What the fuck are you doing here Jason. How Dare you even have the nerve to show your face after what you did to me.” I yelled at him, after I got from standing behind Jasper.

“Watch your mouth you little bitch. Now the reason that I came here is because i let go something of mine. And now it’s time that i get her back. So Annabelle your fucking ass over here right now. I really don’t have time for your games. And plus I have a surprise waiting for you at home. But I can say that you will not like it if you don’t get over here right now.” Jason gritted out. But there was no way in hell that i was going to go with him. I finally found a place where i fit in. Where someone likes me. And deep down inside i could not leave Jasper. There was just something deep down inside that told me he was the one for me.

“New flash asshole, Belle’s is not going anywhere with you. So I best advise you to leave. Because It would look really sad if you got your ass handed to you by a girl.” Jess said as she came to stand next to me. Dylan, Chris and Max right next to her.

“Well I would advise you to keep you nosy self out of other people’s business when they are not fucking talking to you, you little bitch.” Jason yelled.

“Jason, I am only going to tell you this one time and one time only. If you bring your furry little ass back onto my territory again you better make sure that you have said goodbye to all your loved ones. Because I can promise you that you will not make it out again. Now leave, because I am about 20 seconds off of killing you fucking ass for they was that you left Annabelle in the woods.” Jasper gritted out, then moved around to stand halfway in front of me.  

What. The. Hell.

I think it safe to say that I think someone of these people in this room are not human. Because number 1 Jasper told jason to get his furry little ass of of his territory. Number 2 there has been a lot of growling in this room.

Wait so does this mean that there like werewolves or something. Because if there are i think that would be so cool. Call me crazy if you want, but after i read Twilight, I just knew that there was Vampires and Werewolves. But I i never thought that I would think that I would ever meet one.

So I walked around Jasper, with my hands are my hips. But I made sure that there was anough space between me and Jason. Because I don’t want to ever be neer his fucking damn ass again.

“Hold on 1 second. I have a very important question to ask. So if the question pertains to you would you please raise your hand.” I said at loud. WHich got me a lot of werid looks from some people, including Jasper and Jason.

“Now I am going to ask a question. Some of you  may be shocked that I know. But oh well. Now How many of you in this room are Werewolves.”I asked which left a shocked look on everyones faces in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So did you like it.

Sorry for the long wait. I am getting a new job. Plus i have been really busy lately. SO when I was not doing anything, I was finishing up my summer school. Yes, I was in summer school most of the summer. And for some of you that are confused, I am in cyber school. I actually Go to Connections Academy. Which is an online school. I just got done and then senior year starts really soon. I just can’t catch a break. LOL :P

How many of you were shocked where Annabelle figured out that some of them were werewolves. Shockers right. Well you see i didn’t want this to be like every other werewolf story where the girl/ guy know nothing about werewolves. I just like being different.

The offer still stands.  If you are the first person to leave a comment, You will get a chapter dedicated to you. So i would really love if I would get some feedback from you all.

I know this is a really small update, but it;s better then nothing.  But expect another weekend sometime this weekend. It will deffently be better.

Video on the side is what was going through my head while writing this chaper.

Until next time we meet.

Peace and Blessing.