~The Mall~

Chapter 4: The Mall

Once we got to the mall, we all got out and Jess grabbed my hand and started pulling me into Forever 21. I started to look around seeing if there was anything that I like. But I was cut short when Jess grabbed my arm and pulled me to the other side of the store.

“What size do you wear?” Jess asked me as she held up all these different clothes to my body.

“Well, I did wear a size 6. But It looks like i lost some weight, so I don’t know, maybe a size 5.” I told her then Jess started handing me all different type of clothes. I just stood there, and let her hand them to me.

Then we walked over to the dressing rooms where I tried on everything. Half the stuff was too big, so we put it back and got a smaller size in the item. Once we had everything, Jasper came over a paid for everything. I was wondering where he was, but I just shrugged it off. I guess they have learned the hard way when I comes to shopping with Jess.

We left Forever 21 with 6 bags, which we handed to Jasper and Dylan, then we walked over to American Eagle. Where we started all over again. Thank God I didn’t have to try on as much. Since I already knew most of the stuff would fit. So we walked out of American Eagle with 3 bags. Then hitting Hollister, The Deb, Aeropostal, and a couple of other store, with at least a total of like 40 bags.

“Are we done yet, I am so hungry.” I complained.

“We can eat, then we have to go and start shoe and Accessory shopping. But that won’t take long.” Jess told me before skipping off somewhere. This girl had way too much energy for me.

“Where would you like to eat Cupcake?” Jasper asked me when walked into the food court. Which I have to say is huge, probably bigger than the one that was at the mall back where i used to live. That made me wonder what was going to happen to all my stuff. Not like it really mattered, none of it was really important.

“How about we get Subway.”I asked and Dylan and Jasper nodded their heads and we walked over to get into line. We ordered our food and two my surprise Dylan and Jasper both got two hogies. And we walked over to our table and started to eat.

“Hey what's going to happen to my stuff at my old house. What’s going to happen to , Oh my God I hope she’s not dead.” I said. I am such an awful person, I forgot about my cat. She was like my best friend the last few months that I have had her since i found her outside my house looking for food.

“Well, I have a friend that look up where you lived 2 weeks ago. SInce i didn’t know when you were going to wake up. Then we had all your stuff moved here for you. It’s actually in the room across the hall. Well some of your stuff. Jess donated all of your clothes. Don’t ask me why, but she did. As for your cat, Jess has been taking care of it. Since she has 2 cats of her own. I would’ve left it at the house but Jess was like, ‘Give me the cat. I want it until Annabelle gets better’ so that how she got it.” Jasper told me which made me feel a Little bit better. I was happy that my cat was ok. That was the only that I was worried about.

“Thanks, Dylan why are you so quiet? Tell me about yourself.” I asked and he smiled at me.

“Well let see, I’m 21, I have 2 cars, My favorite colors are blue and red. I love to read and sing karaoke. Um, I graduated high school at 16 because i’m like really smart. Then I went to college and got my masters degree in business. Jasper and I own a car dealership called ‘D&J Enterprise’. I love animals, and nature. That’s pretty much it.” Wow I was impressed. Not only was Dylan really smart, but he owns his own car dealership.

“That’s so cool. You know what, we should totally do karaoke together sometime. I always wanted to do it, but never did.” I smiled at him and looked over at Jasper.