Breakfast!!!

Hey Ya’ll,

So I know it’s been while since I’ve uploaded anything to this book. But it really didn’t have too many reads on it so that’s why I didn’t. But then I was like, ‘maybe if I upload then more people would read it. So that’s what I’m doing.

Hope you all like it

~Nisha

~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~

When I woke up the next morning I noticed that I was not in my own bedroom. In fact I don't even know whose room I was in. As I start to look around my eyes land on a body in the bed next to me. I let out a loud scream and jump out of bed.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"

Then person who I know realize was Jasper jumps out of bed looking around for danger.

"Jasper what the hell am I doing in your room. And why are you in bed with me. And why the hell am I half dressed." I said. The last part was not planned but when I looked down I noticed that I was only wearing a t-shirt. And the shirt wasn't even mine.

"You don't remember do you Bell's. Last night after we got home you asked me to sleep in my room because you didn't want to be by yourself. So I brought you in here. And I gave you a shirt because you can't sleep in your clothes." And now that Jasper said that I dose make more since.

"Oh! Well I'm going to go back to my room now and get dressed before I cook breakfast." I said and ran out of the room really fast.

Once back to my bedroom, I opened all the curtains to let some sun light in my room. Then I walked over to my ihome dock and plugged in my phone and let some music play as walked over to my walk in closet to pick something out. Since it was still warm out being that it’s only August I could wear something that showed some leg and not get cold.

After standing there for about 10 minutes trying to pick out the right skirt to go with my shirt. I finally pick out a navy cotton embroider skirt with a cute yellow jersey shirt with a scoop neck that bunches at the bust with a jewel. I pair that with a black lacy underwear set and walk into the bathroom to get dressed.

After I hop out the shower, dry off, brush my teeth, get my clothes on and brush my hair which I decided to brush back and put a navy flower in the side. I walk out the bathroom and back over to my closet where my make-up vanity is at and put some light brown eye shadow on, light pink blush, a nude lip. After I finished my make-up I grabbed a navy blue flower necklace with a matching ring and earring and a yellow cocktail ring, I walk over to my floor length mirror and check over myself. After I like the way I look, I grab some yellow wedges that match the color of my top and a navy blue cross body clutch I walk out of my room after grabbing my old purse and phone and go downstairs to make breakfast.

Entering the kitchen I was surprised to see Chris sitting at the table eating cereal and on his phone.

“Morning Chris.” I said in a sing-song voice. He just looked up and smiled.

“Morning, and don’t you look nice this morning.” He said and I smiled and walked over to the fridge and pulled out eggs and bacon. Then got all the stuff to make chocolate chip pancakes out of the cabinet.  Then started making them.

“Bell’s are you gonna make me some to even tho I had cereal? Cus im still hungry.” Chris asked with hope in his eyes and I just shook my head yes and her jumped up and down like a kid in a candy store.