chapter 3

Cherry was on her laptop with a printer as she sat at Arnold's desk and she was on Photoshop. "Okay, I need a main color..."

"Sorry, I can't help you with that, all colors look alike to me." Patch said to her.

"It's alright, Patch." Cherry said.

"How about something bright and colorful?" Patch suggested as he scratched himself.

"Yuck!" Cherry winced.

"Well, we can't make it dark and gloomy..." Atticus said to her. "It'll attract no one."

"We'll compromise..." Cherry selected her favorite color which was blue.

"Wait, blue just might work." Patch smiled.

"Perfect..." Cherry said, she then printed out the flyer she had created and made about 100 copies to give to everyone in the neighborhood.

"This is going to work." Patch smiled.

Once everyone met up, they passed out the flyers to the neighbors who took them, though a few of them threw the papers away like they were nothing special. It was set: For Saturday, they would have their block party to help save the neighborhood.

"This is so going to work, I just know it." Patch smiled.

"I hope it does..." Cherry said to him.

"Oh, trust me, it will." Atticus said.

Time flew by again and it was time for the party. Arnold and Gerald acted as deejays and played hip hop music while every kid in their class showed up. The house borders even played instruments to act as a band to help their party out with the mailman helping them. The crowd really enjoyed the party so far.

"This is so awesome! So how am I also a part of the party/concert?" Patch said while he stood on a table with a sign saying 'The strongest pup, prove that you are stronger then him or his owner Atticus then you can win 50 dollars'.

"If someone can be stronger than you guys, they win $50." Cherry explained, putting her hands in her pockets.

"You wanna try?" Atticus smirked to her.

"Are you kidding?" Cherry laughed a little. "I can't even lift my backpack with my laptop and a school book in it!"

"Okay then, anybody else?" Atticus asked.

Harold decided to give it a try.

"Dead man walking." Cherry mumbled.

Harold glared to her. "I wanna do it!"

"Good luck with that." Atticus told him.

"Oh, come on, Atticus, let Harold try." Patch smiled.

Atticus laughed, knowing what would happen. "Okay, Harold, let's see what you got."

"Oh, I am so going to enjoy this." Harold smiled.

'Wanna bet?' Patch thought to himself.

"Okay, what do I gotta do?" Harold asked.

"You know those carnival games where you test strength?" Atticus asked before stepping aside. "Give it a shot."

"HA! A sucker bet!" Harold laughed, he then grabbed the hammer and crashed it against the stand, making it go a little high for someone his age, but still, not a raging high score like an adult would get. "Beat that, Puppy!"

'Time for me to teach this kid a lesson.' Patch thought to himself.

Atticus took the hammer from Harold's hand and put it in Patch's mouth.