chapter 6

The bus eventually stopped, when they got off, they came to their destination, and unfortunately, it was...

"Future-Tech industries." The driver told them.

"Oh, come on!" Patch groaned.

"Hmm.... Mmm!" Cherry hummed with a victorious smirk to Atticus.

They got off the bus and the bus took off after them.

"Future Tech Industries?" Gerald scoffed.

"They've got the document?" Arnold added in disbelief.

"Hm, hm, hm. The document that could save the neighborhood is in the hands of the Future Tech?" Gerald sighed. "Now what, guys?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm going back home..." Cherry walked off with her hands in her pockets. "No point in risking it now."

"We're going in to talk to Mr. Sheck and that means we're all going." Patch said before starting to push Cherry inside.

"Get off!" Cherry grunted.

They went into the FTI building, talking with a guard.

"You can't talk to Mr. Scheck, you can't be seeing him without an appointment." the guard informed them.

"Then we'll make one." Arnold suggested.

"Mr. Sheck doesn't make appointments." the guard told them then.

"I think it's time that this guy gets a taste of your strength, Atticus." Patch said to his owner, getting annoyed with the guard.

Atticus shook his head, it wasn't worth their time.

"All righty then, have a nice day..." Gerald walked off with Arnold.

"Right, goodbye." Arnold smiled to the guard.

Cherry was on her way out, but instead of going out the doors, Gerald and Arnold then snuck into a door and ran down the hallways. Atticus and Patch saw this, going with them.

Cherry glanced at them as they left. "Dang... Peer pressure..." she grumbled, shaking her fists and followed after them.

"Alright, let's find his office and then, let's get the document and then, let's get out of here." Atticus said.

"Guys, there's cameras everywhere..." Arnold noted.

"I think they're watching us." Gerald shuddered.

"HYAH!" Cherry threw her shoe at one camera, shattering the lens and caught her shoe, sliding it back on.

"Sweet move." Patch smiled.

"Let's keep moving." Atticus said.

They kept going along and ended up by the security room, but luckily, they weren't caught.

"Man, this is creepy..." Arnold wasn't so sure about this. "Let's get away from here."

They all crouched down on their hands and knees, crawling along.

"Ow... Ow... Ow..." Cherry groaned as she followed them, a pencil in her pocket was stabbing her a little.

"Would you keep quiet?" Patch asked her.

"I can't help it..." Cherry winced. "There's a pencil in my pocket..."

"Then take it out of your pocket." Patch said.

"But what if I need it sometime!?" Cherry grunted.

Patch glanced to her. Cherry reached into her pocket and took her pencil out.