I AM JUST A FILTHY VAMPIRE (8)

Darkness is a form of loneliness. Loneliness is a form of darkness.

I am in a dark room. No light seeps in at a window or under a door. I vaguely recall that I left this room. Long ago. Fleeting glimpses of light. But that is all lost now.

The darkness is heavy, it sits on me, weighing me down. The walls feel thick and close. It's hard to breathe. There is no escape. I crumble under the weight of it, lay in a corner, curled up. I can't move.

Depression. It has a hold of me. Again. Flashes of anger find their way in. I hear their laughs. I see their faces. They are smiling.

I can't breath.

I can't move.

I can't-

"..Hey!"

His eyes shot open. "You!"

The air was forced out of her lungs as a gasp was barely made. And a loud hiss tore the thick atmosphere of winter in the most hardest way you could imagine, signaling her fragile frame hit the solid layer of the sheet.

"You dare to touch me with your filthy hands!?"

Rigid fingers curled around her snow-like throat, pressing, closing, threatening to break it if she dared to even flinch.

"W..What is.." The injured one choked in every breath, fear colored her face as her torso shivered under a great wave of chill. She could hardly speak. "What- W...What is w-wrong with yo..u?"

"You! Filthy vampire! Killed my family. Must be annihilated. Annihilated."

Annihilated.

Annihilated.

Annihilated.

He cursed.

"S-Snap o..out o- Ah-!" She squealed in torture as Mika increased the pressure on his stranglehold. "H-Have you l..lost your mi..nd-?"

Destitute of vision. In darkness. He spat cruelly.

Annihilated.

Annihilated.

Annihilated.

His once beautiful orbs flashed the color of a murderer. A murderder. The injured fixed her gaze on her strangler, frantically searched for a sign in his burning glare.

"L-Listen to m-me-"

Satanic. Wicked. Sinful.

"..." But also depressing. Somber. Mournful. "Hey..L-Look, look a..t me.."

"Shut up!" Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up-

"It's.." She blinked, and breathed in, "Ok..."

A smile was made.

"You wouldn't bring me here just to finish me, would you..?"

A touch was made.

"....."

Something had bloomed.

"No, you wouldn't." Mikaela. "You wouldn't." Mikaela.

Shut up!

"You..wouldn't.." Mikaela Shindō.

She kissed him. A faint, but a lingered peck.

To be continued..