I AM JUST A FILTHY VAMPIRE (9)

!

What is she doing?

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Stop! Stop it now, filthy human!

You..You are making me..

Drowsy - that was what the label had warned him to expect. Minutes after the pill had slid down his throat, he felt his focus diminished. Fuck, what did she do! What did she make me swallow! What was it! My head- Arg-

"Ah.." Mikaela moaned silently before he began to driff into unconsciousness, giving his last look, he hissed at her weakly but full of despise, "What..did..you do..? Filthy..."

"Go to sleep, Mikaela." She seemed to be hiding a smile, "You should sleep, Mikaela." Of course, when you've awakened, you will have a lot of questions for me, Mikaela.

I know you, inside out.

"Aha!" The giggle rolled about the room like a child's spinning top, vibrant and heart warming as it moved around the injured in its chaotic way. It came in, fits and bursts - loud to soft to nothing at all and back to loud again.

"I didn't know, you would actually come back here," A female voice disturbed the delicious moment - it was unexpected. It was graceful, with an agreeable trace of uniqueness and with a hint of more power than the frail body would suggest - not an educated voice, but one on which education had imposed a discipline which hadn't quite obliterated the provincial, probably from a Progenitor, it was a Progenitor, even more. The human, or at least, a human for now, gasped, only a little, and the smile, once again, drawn upon her lips as her gaze fixed on the Queen. She is here, faster than I expected. As small, and child-like, and very familiar to the human girl as she was, Krul Tepes entered in amusement, bringing with her was an intriguing grin on the lips, "Seraph."

"Calling me 'Seraph' like you used to, Krul?" She returned the welcoming of Krul Tepes with a half-hearted smile.

"I don't really know your name, but I know you well enough to call you 'Seraph'."

"Coming here just because of Bathory?"

"Oh, that bastard." Krul rolled her eyes, shaking her head slightly as she made a disappointed face, "He wouldn't tell me a thing. Always teasing me, that little brat," The pink-haired sighed in annoyance, eyes flashed a hint of anger, "I will get rid of him, one day."

She laughed. It's a sound she hadn't heard from herself in a thousand years, "Krul, you are still like this. Not changing much, aren't you?"

"I know what you are getting at, Seraph."

"Don't mind me, don't mind me."

'Seraph' watched the Queen as she leaned against the door frame, biting her lips like she always did when she had something conflicted. Often, 'Seraph' forgot how small she was, how light-boned and fragile, but Krul had her way in controlling, always.

They shared a bond.

An unbreakable bond.

"Why did you come here?" The Queen broke the silence, her voice hold much curiosity, and impatience.