It's Raining Elves (part 1)

I'm sorry I don't know how it could rain under the earth but I'm gonna go with it.

"Look out your window" Blitzen was steaming. He had given five years to that cursed head in a puddle, for what? Nothing! He had asked the head for help putting his life together and what does he get? "Look out the window towards the east, your way will be made clear." Yeah, like a huge clothing store is going to fall from the sky with my dad inside?!I  No, stop it, you can't think about that now. Since he had nothing better to do, he kept sitting and starring. 

I was raining, a really really hard, lightning was shaking the apartment. Blitzen hadn't payed much attention then, right as a giant bolt of lightning struck the earth, he saw something; something way to big to be falling rubble. 

Blitzen didn't know what to do, Was this what I'm waiting for? Do I go after it? If that wasn't it, what happens if I go after it?? Blitzen was scared, but these emotions had taken place in a split second and the object was still falling, it was only a silhouette or maybe it was black, but something told him that this was what he was supposed to be waiting for. 

He shot to his feet, then figured out he had been sitting there for an hour. His legs were like Lime Maggot Jello. Still, he ran to the door without falling down (mostly) to the coat rack, he grabbed his trench coat, to match his other rain gear, and ran down the stairs and out of his apartment.

------------------------Breakline---------------------------------------------------

He ran through through the streets, getting yelled at by the slow people he was plowing past, and almost slipping on the slick sidewalks. Finally he found the spot where the thing had landed, he knew because the thing had fallen in-front of this building, but the ground was large-object free. There was however a crater hole in the middle of the road. He looked around, and about three yards away, where the building ended, there was something sticking out of an alley. 

He walked over slowly and quietly. I stood right where the wall ended. He got up my courage, "Excuse me," He called in as he stepped around the corner. In the alley, there he saw the weirdest person he'd ever seen, and he's seen a live head in a puddle. He had very light blond hair so it was about the color of lightning, all his clothes were all black and he had sneakers with the name Natshoe on the side, his face was pale, his eyes were closed and scrunched in pain or concentration .

"Excuse me," I called again, this time putting my hand on his shoulder. As soon as my hand made contact, his eyes shot open, hate resonated towards him through them, the stranger shot to his feet, and pulled a knife and pointed at Blitzen himself. He was the tallest person I had ever met, towering over him, who was tall compared all the other dwarfs. "Wow, hey, put the knife away!"

The stranger looked at him with a confused expression. He pointed to his ears, then shook his head, then passed out. "Oh great."

-----------------------------------Hearthisheavy!!!!!---------------------------

I was able to carry the weirdo back to my apartment. He was still unconscious and I got a lot of weird looks but finally I was able to put him down on the couch. 

What to do next was the next thing on his mind. He decided that the best thing to do was figure out what this guy was, it obviously wasn't a dwarf. He ran to his computer and typed: tall, Natshoe, falling from the sky. There were a few results, the most helpful thing was Natshoe. Apparently this brand was only sold in Alfelium. His guest was an elf.