Chapter 12

Sasuke had grabbed the book he had found before in the couch and left the house quickly. "Just in time Sasuke."
"For what?" Sasuke asked, confused.
"Someone claiming to know about Naruto is trying to contact us." Itachi explained, turning to the big screen, waiting for it to connect. When it did, Mikoto gasped and the others looked shocked. Naruto was suspended in the air by her arms that were bounded and she was blindfolded. She was covered in injuries and blood, her blond hair is now dirty and caked with blood, both fresh and dry. Her head hung as if she isn't awake. "Wake up sleeping beauty." The man beside her said in a sickly sweet tone before yanking her head up by her hair and ripping the blindfolds off. Naruto blinked as she tried to focus her blurry vision. "Sa-Sasuke?" Naruto gasped out weakly, making the Uchihas flinch. "Hey Itachi, h-how's your w-wrist?" Naruto gasped out. Everyone was confused, Itachi thought about it before he looked at her hands and she had started tapping a morse code at a very quick speed. Thank god his sharingan was already activated. "It's fine." He replied as his eyes read what she was trying to convey. She was trying to tell him that the man was after the Uchiha for revenge. On what she wasn't sure.
"Any last words to say to your wife, Uchiha?" The man sneered. Naruto started without letting Sasuke say a thing.
"Sas-Sasuke... I am... Sorry. I-I know you wouldn't accept it... I love y-you. I am... Sorry for everything ... I have done. I r-really cherish... All the time we had b-before... I know you h-hate me. I-I have some divorce papers signed and ready to go... Just for things like this. You can finally be free of m-me... I l-love you and you don't have to forgive... Me." Naruto forced out weakly and shakily but she continued, even weaker this time. "I ju-just hope you treat the n-next girl... With more atten-attention. She would love it.... I love you S-Sasuke. Thank you... For everything." Naruto finished, quietly gasping for air.
"T-that book... Sasuke, take it... I w-wrote it for you." Sasuke's eyes widened in shock and horror. He accused her for something she didn't do. "Why are you doing this?" Sasuke growled, turning to the man standing because Naruto, grinning.
"Why I do this you ask. Simple, I wanna destroy you. All of you. You Uchihas are so stuck up and arrogant." As the man ranted on about what his plans are, Fugaku had managed to track down the location and deployed a team to rescue Naruto. She will survive. She's a strong girl.

"Otouto, calm down. You finally realise you love her, don't you?" Itachi asked, sitting in the uncomfortable plastic chairs lined along the wall near the operating room. Sasuke was pacing up and down the hallway. "Of course I do." Sasuke snapped.
"How? What did she do that make you realise that?" Sasuke stopped at that, he took a deep breath and leaned his forehead against the wall. "She waited. She waited for me to come home and she took the effort to cook for me each night even though she knew I wouldn't come home early. She still sat there and waited. She is so smart and so brave and so loyal. I don't know why... Why I chose to believe those rumours. I'm so stupid." Sasuke said, banging his head against the wall, cursing his own stupidity. "Is she out yet?" Kushina asked as she strolled in with her husband and the Uchiha couple. Itachi shook his head and watched Kushina deflate almost immediately. "Don't worry kushi-chan, she'll be fine. Shes a fighter."
"An undefeated UFC champion." Kushina mused.
"Undefeated UFC champion?" Itachi asked, his interest perking up, he looked at Sasuke and Sasuke seemed really surprised. Kushina was about to say something when she heard voices coming down towards them and heavy footsteps. "Kushina-San! Minato! How is she?!" A big muscular man with fiery red hair asked, worry creasing his serious and scarred face. He was clad in black overalls, the two men following him looked equally tough. "She's still in operating room."
"What are they doing here?" Fugaku asked, his eyes narrowing at the men he now recognise as Yakuzas and the red head is the boss. "It's none of your business." Kurama snarled, glaring back at the man as if challenging him.
"Kurama, don't." Minato warned. Kurama turned his sharp red eyes at Minato, a scowl twisting his lips. "Come on guys, you're all here for Naru-chan. She doesn't want you guys to fight. Even if you do, not in here. She would personally whip your butt when she wakes up." Kushina reasoned. Kurama huffed and crossed his arms, muttering a 'fine'. "This is a big crowd." A new voice joined them. "Gaara, Temari, Kankuro. She's still in there." Kushina said, predicting their question.
"It's because of Uchiha isn't it?" Gaara asked suddenly, directing the question at Kushina and Minato.
"What?"
"She was kidnapped because of the Uchiha. My underlings told me the guy who kidnapped Naru wanted revenge." Kurama said, regarding everyone with calculating eyes. No one had the chance to say or comment anything as the light of the operation word above the door turned off and the doctor walked out. "She will be fine..."
"Why do I sense a 'but'?" Kurama asked, his eyes narrowing. The doctor almost wanted to shrink away in fear. "Her injuries were very severe and one left her paralysed waist down."
"What?... Paralysed?... She's not gonna be able to fight, no paint balling, no running around screaming like a child to annoy people into paying attention. She's going to be so upset! Mixed Martial arts is her life!" Kushina said worriedly, bawling her eyes out. Minato just held her and wanted ask if they could see her but a nurse burst out panicking, making them fear the worse, holding their breath in anticipation. "She's awake! Ms Namikaze is awake! She fought off the anaesthetic and she now in pain but she is refusing to take the painkillers! She said she'd be okay without it and she wants to see her parents! And-" the nurse said quickly, looking worried and scared.
"Calm down. Let's go see her. She's a fighter, if she doesn't want anaesthetic don't give it, don't agitate her."