Chapter 1

~Ayeonna~

"Baby," I moaned, lacing my arms under his as I bounced on top of him, slightly; almost gave up after my fifth arrival.

"Don't give up, boo," he begged me, holding my back to press my body against his.

He yanked my shoulders, pulling me down on all eleven inches of what he wanted me to feel, bringing a growl from my pit.

"That's it," he grumbled.

"Harder, Majesty."

"I got to stop," I panted, sliding off of him and landing on my stomach, thinking it was over.

Obviously not. His hands slipped on top of mine under my pillow while he drilled into me.

"Baby," I whined, feeling my sore walls collapse around him yet again.

"You can take it," he huffed, pushing himself further and further inside of me, wrecking my walls.

"Take it, baby." I felt him nibble on my ear lobe, stroking me, rocking us until the head board had done it's familiar pounding patterns against the wall behind it.

Make this number six. "Daddy, stop," I cried, my eyes rolling into the back of my head while my body shook uncontrollably.

"Fine," he grunted, rolling over to his side of the bed.

He threw his comforter over us and stared at the ceiling as I pulled my head to lay on his shoulder.

I stroked his sweaty abs, thanking the angels above that he gave up.

Since we started trying to make a baby he was presistant with the sex. But it's a problem when he's always getting me off, and he can hold on for a while.

We'll never make a baby like this. His phone rang on the night stand, startling me out of my doze; annoying me the same.

I sucked my teeth, wiggling in bed beside him.

"Don't get that"

"I got to get it, boo. It may be about the club, or the restaurant. You want me to get fired?"

"How are you going to fire yourself?" He smiled at me, kissing my lips, slowly and gently before he reached over to get the vibrating device.

"Yo," he answered. I rolled my eyes, then pulled the covers away from me to take my sore ass to the shower.

Right when I flicked on the light, I shielded my eyes from it, seeing as how light hadn't hit my pupils within the last five hours.

It was one of these nights where I didn't have to go to the main hospital for my clinic and deliver a baby for one of my patients, and Jayden could get away from one of the clubs and restaurants he and James owned together, just so we could spend time together.

In the mirror, I could see Jayden's hand prints turning into welts on my ass and hips, and his nail marks from gripping me so hard. I was just happy he hadn't broke any skin.

Somehow, my thighs and ass were still covered in oil from where he had some nice little, kinky, foreplay by sensually massaging my body down.

That just means I'm going to have to soap up my sponge even more, just to get it off. I bent over in the tub to run my hot water, thinking almost a year ago I could only imagine the night I just had, but tonight, it was one of many we shared that actually happened.

"Baby," he called me, leaning into the bathroom. My eyes went down from his l

ovely brown eyes to the bulging chest he had, the rock hard abs of his stomach, that 'V' cutting into his hips, leading down to that eleven inch punisher he carried. And it was still at attention.

"Stop lookin' at it so it could down, and put some clothes on. That might help too," he laughed.

"It's mine," I argued.

"I know. I know. But you can't just have him up like this all the time, and then we have to work and shit."

"What you mean we?" He took a deep breath, trying to cover himself and said, "They need me at Royals tonight. Please don't be mad."

"Really, baby?"

"Yes, really. Don't be mad."

"Jayden, you do realize that we'll be married in three months, and we still hadn't gotten the feel of each other?"

"That's you, always cummin' fast and shit," he chuckled.

"Maybe you shouldn't be good at what you do, and I wouldn't. I'm just not that good, obviously."

"Yonna, you're the shit. Trust me. It's just, I want more of you, and I don't want it to end."

"Whatever," I fanned him off, turning off my water.

"Go to the club."

"You sound like you're mad."

"That's because I am," I said smartly, stepping into the hot water I ran to sooth my sore muscles.

"Don't be baby. I promise you I'm gon' handle the shit, and then come back home to you." He walked over and bent down to kiss my forehead. "Besides," he continued. "We got church in the morning. You know we can't miss that. Pastor gon' see us not sitting there and call us again to pray for us."

"That was you last time," I giggled.

"Mister Let's Hurry and Make a Baby, baby!"

"Don't make fun of me," he sneered, tapping the pane of the door before he left. I made myself comfortable in the tub, thinking about how much has changed.

I didn't have a single worry in this world. Not with sex, love, trust, money, drama. Nothing.

That is... not for now.