Chapter 9

~Ayeonna~

I was laying on my side, with my pillow between my knees, just rubbing my belly, when I got a call from a number I hadn't dialed, and the person hadn't dared to dial me for so long.

Maurice.

"Yes," I answered.

"Bitch gone too far, Yonna," he told me angrily.

"Huh," I questioned, sitting up as much as I could.

"My sister done fucked around and got Jayden put in fucking jail! I'm finna kill this bitch! I don't give a fuck what secrets we all got, but it's time to stick together now! Get your ass up, man! James finna go and get him out, and I'ma be at his house. Fuck a restraining order. Do what the fuck I tell you to do, 'cause I'm sick of this shit! Be there in two hours! We gettin' all this shit out in the open so she can't hang shit over nobody else's head!" He hung up on me, leaving me to hang up my phone and stare at it.

What the fuck just happened? What secrets? Tonya even held their skeletons over on Maurice? What the hell kind of secrets could he have?

Just as I pulled my covers back to take a good pee before I left, my phone rang again, for me to see a number I hadn't registered, and rolled my eyes at it.

"Yes," I sang.

"I told you not to fuck with me, bitch," the tear filled voice told me.

"All you motherfuckers are gon' pay. Make sure when you go and bail your boo out, ask him what happened between him and Jessica, will you? Tell him I send my thanks for the fucked up face, and thanks for giving me his son. Something you could never do for him, whore!" The bitch hung up and made me mad enough to say fuck everything else and just to go to jail myself.

Apparently no one warned this bitch about how I am when I'm pissed, baby and all. You already stole my man from me, tear up our every existance, including our bonds with our friends, but you gon' threaten me and hang up in my face?

Ooh, bitch. You wait until I pop this baby out. You had better run away when someone mentions my fucking name.

I followed Maurice's orders and crawled out of bed, having to pee more than usual.

But these secrets and skeletons had me thinking- what the fuck was going on in our little clique of supreme a-holes?

I patiently waited near Jayden's front door for one of his friends to come with the emergancy key, having to pee again, after a thirty-five minute drive.

Finally, Maurice shook his head when he saw me, and shoved the key into the lock, opening the door for me.

After I emptied my bladder, I plopped down on the couch to have him tell me more of either what I needed to hear, or he was just ranting.

Either way, the shit came out, and it came out hard. I'd never seen him so worked up before. He was always the laid back one, who got snapped on and never did anything about it.

It was almost as if he had completely change right in front of my very eyes.

"Bitch always got her ass into some shit," he paced.

"I'm takin' her fuckin' head off this time."

"What are you blabbering about," I asked him.

"Tonya been wantin' Jay since we were locked up, Yonna," he explained. "She did sneaky shit back then too. Like, when Jay would write her, she knew she wasn't supposed to send him naked pictures and shit, but she did it anyway, promisin' the nigga that when he got out, she was gon' marry him. But when we got home, he didn't want her ass. He just saw her as a place to stay, and she did everything in her power to keep him before he found you. Now she done forged his signature on papers at the club and shit, blackmailing' motherfuckers into staying away from him and shit. Just know that when they get here and we dish this shit, you still love him, and you gon' to stay by his side, no matter how ugly the truth and the past is. Got me?" I couldn't help but to drop my jaw at the new him, and only wonder what these truths were.

Fuck shit is only getting worse for me now ...

*************************
Prepare for the worse and hope for the best guys, don't say you weren't warned.

Thanks to all my supporters and readers I really Appreciate it all!

And Happy Holidays!!

XoXo
     ~Tanasia